1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Cromwell

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jbee, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Does anyone have any insite on the Cromwell? Any special invites? Is it that special? When does it open to the public? Room rates? I know they only have a small amount of rooms and the gambling floor has limited machines and tables. But, still interested.

2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an email Invite for their soft opening....think was April - May dates for $69 weekdays / $99 weekends.....logged on & all the dates were already reserved.....sold out! Sure didn't take long....everyone is interested in trying it out if the price is right. When I checked rates for future dates, even tho I am Diamond and can stay 5 nites at any other property - the rates for the Cromwell were as high as NOBU.....we definitely won't be going that route....lol

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Of course I didn't receive anything but my spouse received a three night stay for the soft opening. (Any day of week-comp-just a few steps above diamond level.) We will be staying mid May. Thank you spouse. Anyone else receive this?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    soft oppening may grand oppenning mdw

6. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a an invite for 3 nights comped also(only platinum) but friends of mine didn't so we are all staying with original booking. opens to the public May 21st.
    Thought it was funny that trip advisor already had a handful of reviews up months ago for the Cromwell lol...I'm sure they were for Bills :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.