1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Summer Marketing Offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 123 Fake Street, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123 Fake Street

123 Fake Street Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any intelligence on timing for when these summer offers will go out? My last one is only good through April 2. Hope they didn't just forget about me....

2. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Fakestreet,

I called them last week and they told me that new ones should be coming out this week.

Cross your fingers!!!!

3. 123 Fake Street

123 Fake Street Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome - thanks.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great. I just stayed last week. They rated me at $30/hand for 8 hours plus some slot play. Hopefully they toss me a bone. I'm fine with a city room for the right price! haha. I honestly thought I was going to play more but one night I cut short as I wasn't feeling well and then I kept getting this dull headaches that made it hard to think. A buzz and a headache is no way to play blackjack and craps.

5. double_faces

double_faces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. Hoping for another free couple of nights. My bachelor party is all set so I could use the money saved for more partying.

6. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called them back today and they told me either Tomorrow or Friday. Weird, but that is what she said.

I'll let you guys know if I get an e-mail.

Cheers.

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps they stagger the offers out to accounts as I got a new email offer from Cosmopolitan early last week and then one arrived in snail mail on Friday.

8. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a new offer from them today. So they are going out.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gf and I got offers too. Mine was less than impressive. Stay 2 nights and get 2 Wicked Spoon passes. That's it.......... I was just at the Cosmo over a week ago and was rated at $30/hand.

The gf's email. Two comp nights Sun-Thurs or if she books Fri-Sat they throw in $75 resort credit for each night booked. Much better offer than mine considering we would have been rated almost exactly the same at the tables minus when I hit up blackjack and she went to slots or VP. I even had a couple of craps sessions when she didn't gamble at all. She's a faster slot and VP player than me, perhaps that did enough to get her ADT up. Whatever, never actually had to touch my buy in after day two as I got on a bit of a roll. I'll take leaving Vegas with more than I came with any day of the week.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.