1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Driving to Flamingo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Lhammer28, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, So I got an email from the Flamingo about the construction and what not. Ive never driven in Vegas before and need to get to the Flamingo from the M on Monday to check in to take advantage of the free play and then Wed to check out.
    Where is the valet? Ive always gone in the flamingo on either a shuttle or a limo and we go in thru the back, which if I remember right, there is a parking garage there, but id rather Valet...

Is that where I go in for the Valet?
    I have a google maps printout with directions from the Airport to the M, M to GVR and M to flamingo, but it says to use the Strip, which the E-mail I received says NOT to do....

SO any advice?

2. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the valet is accessed via the back of the hotel. It is accessed via Audrie street which starts at Flamingo and heads north - it is the street that the Battista's hole in the wall italian restaurant is located on the corner of. There is a stop light at the intersection so you can turn onto it off of Flamingo irregardless of the direction you come in from.

If you go to mapquest or similar you can see the area very clearly.

I would not recommend trying to access the area via the strip - turn on flamingo and come at it from the rear.

3. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just so you don't get lost when looking it up, that section of Audrie Street has been renamed Linq Lane. From the strip, it's the first left on Flamingo. From Koval or Paradise, it's the first right after the Westin. Once you're on Linq Lane, it's a short left to get into the Flamingo laneway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.