1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chefshaun, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have experience with the table seating at Absinthe? My DW and I saw the show last year but remember how uncomfortable the seating was since the seats were so close together and it took away from the experience. There will be 4 of us this time around so we were looking at one of the tables that seats 4. So here goes:

Can you still see the stage pretty well? We're on the shorter side.
    Is there more room at the table seats?
    Are the chairs more comfortable or the same as the others (wooden folding chairs)?
    Is there better drink service?
    Is there a better table than others?

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tables are behind the regular seats and are elevated. No problems seeing. You do have more room of course. The regular seats are you are packed in. Drink service yes. I'd recommend a table if you are very short (you'd have trouble seeing over people in the regular seats) or very large (there's no space between the regular seats. It's TIGHT).

3. pbrehob

pbrehob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are also looking at booking one of the tables.

Do the performers split the time facing in all directions where it doesn't matter which side of the round stage I am on?

I know little about the show. I think there is a wire act? Is it best to be facing that act straight on? If so, does anyone know which section that would be?

Thank you for any help.

4. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are many videos of the show on youtube. They will give you a good idea of the show. There's also a link to the show on the left side of this screen with an into video to the show.

I haven't seen the show yet but plan on doing so in May. From the videos I've seen so far, I really don't think there's a bad seat in the house.

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When i booked my tix yesterday, i inquired about the table seating. They were priced for the same cost as my tix thru the concierge. She said i can have a table seating but the tables are in the very back of tje room behind the rows.

To make it easy, she basically talked me out of taking the table. Also, she said you would need to get your own drinks from the outside bar and there is no waitress.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well by "very back" it's only a few feet. That's how small the venue is. I'd definitely say the tables are better than the regular seats, you have more room, a place for your drinks and you are still only a few feet from the stage.

7. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the show for the 3 time in jan They had waitresses for sure, even in the regular they were selling drinks

8. giblert

giblert Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the show a few weeks ago. The table seats were a mere few feet away from the regular seats. I would agree that they would be preferable if you are shorter and wanted a higher vantage point and more elbow room.

There is a bar inside the theatre so you do NOT have to go outside to get your drinks although you do have to get up from your seats. However, there was a roaming server who had a tray of one "special" drink -- $10 for something fancy, can't remember exactly what it was but it was fruity and high-alcohol. Very yummy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.