1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Patti_H, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti_H

Patti_H Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello from snowy Michigan. Glad to have found this site. I love reading your advice and hearing all the stories from fellow Vegas lovers. We are heading back there again at the end of April. Can't wait for the warm sunshine and cold drinks :beer: Thanks for having me.

2. SonOfSandsFan

SonOfSandsFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

Welcome to the board Patti!

I see that you have been a few times before, and stay at Caesar's mostly when you go... although I have never stayed there, I always make it a point to swing by the Sea Horse Lounge to play a little VP and stare at the aquarium - I find those things fascinating! (the seahorses, not the VP machines.. well, actually...)

What kinds of games do you like to play?

Wishing you lots of luck and sunshine for your April trip! Hope to read all about it in a trip report! :cool:

3. Patti_H

Patti_H Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Son-thanks for the welcome.
    We are slot players and l love them all lol. CET is pretty good to us with the room comps and as long as we keep getting offers from Caesars we will continue to stay there. We have stayed at many places over the years and next to Wynn, we like the rooms at Caesars the best.

Where do you prefer to stay? When is your next trip?

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Patti!! Congrats on the upcoming trip....hope you have a great time. :)

5. SonOfSandsFan

SonOfSandsFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been to the Wynn, but I can imagine their rooms are pretty swanky. I've never stayed at Caesar's myself, but SandsFan stayed their on our last trip, and his room was super nice (I was up there just long enough to take in the view and get jealous, ha).

Up until recently I have always stayed downtown (El Cortez and Fremont mostly), but for the last couple of trips I have stayed on the strip (Rio and Planet Hollywood) thanks to better comps from Total Rewards. I still like playing downtown the best, but the strip sure is growing on me.

Nowadays I play mostly Video Poker and Video Keno, but I do enjoy video slots also (I'd like em more if I won! ...oh, the new Walking Dead and Avatar games look really cool btw).

My next trip is scheduled four long months from now (boo!), the last week of June (Hot!). I'll be heading out there with SandsFan, and although he stays at Caesar's usually, I'll probably split my time between DT and the strip.

Yay Vegas!!! :cool:

6. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi Patti, glad you could join our board. It's a wonderful place for info and great people. Hang in there with the snow, spring is right around the corner. :thumbsup:

7. Patti_H

Patti_H Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yay Vegas for sure! I will have to look for the Walking Dead & Avatar machines. Thanks for the tip. If I find a good/hot machine at Caesars I'll let you know where to find it.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.