1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Booking for free fight tix?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ncoday, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncoday

ncoday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked at Mandalay Bay March 6-11 on an offer for 3 nights plus a little FP / Resort Credit, paying for extra nights. I received a new offer today for a couple free nights at MGM along with tickets to Canelo v. Angulo. I am sure they would be crappy seats, but I've never been to a boxing match, so I could check that off of my bucket list.

Is there any way to get the fight tickets without switching my reservation to MGM, or am I just out of luck?

I do not have a host and do not want one. To give you an Idea of my level, last trip I had about $8k coin in slots plus about 4 hrs of play at $25/hand 3CP over 2 days.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

You can not book MLife offers at same time. (Even back to back is generally prohibited). Your only chance of tix is speaking to mlife or a host. Some offers can be redeemed at multiple properties. They might be able to do the MGM offer at MB.

3. ncoday

ncoday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, that's what I figured. Thanks for the info.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The fact that 60 gazillion people including me got that email yesterday is an indication that they're having trouble selling the fight, probably because Pacquiao's fighting there in April.

If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to get cheap tickets once you get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.