1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Expired Comp and Advice

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Letsdoit, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm so upset with myself. I had a nice attractive comp that expired January 31st and I tried to book it on Friday with no success. What I can't understand is that my host will not by pass the system for me. The comp is valid for bookings through May 31st but had to be booked by January 31st.

I will now book a nice comp if it comes available and cancel or change the date if I should decide to go.

Just a heads up to all of you if you are undecided on visiting vegas on a nice comp, book it and cancel if need be.

Cheers my friends:peace:

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like Mirage. I remember the offers from them always had to be booked by a certain date. Bummer!

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lollllll

You got it. I'm so upset with myself and can't believe that they cannot accomodate me. I'll try again Monday because I'm sure they can

Has anyone here booked an expired comp at the mirage?

Josie Cat sooooooooooooooooooo no Cruise?

You and I seem to be in the same Mlife boat. I could get crap for months then these unbelievable offers appear. lol....either reduced rates or comped penthouse suite.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, I'm going to pass on the cruise. I'll probably regret it, but like I said, that free cruise would probably run me several thousand, or more.

M life. The only thing consistent about them is how inconsistent their offers are :)

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those MLife guys can sometimes be a little firm with dates and when things expire.

You might try calling their VIP services and not your host and just giving them the old code and seeing if they can cal up the offer... and best to do it at a time when they would be busy: 9:30-11AM Sunday, Thursday or Friday... or 4pm-6pm Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your play is good, just call and ask what they can for you.

On the other hand, marketing sometimes over extends and sends out offer above what a host might normally offer. Sounds like that might be the case here.

7. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    alright, thanks everyone. I will try calling VIP instead. Good Idea Auggie.

I'll see what they say :ssst:

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder why Mirage does that. All it really does is cause people to book, and then possibly cancel, which I've personally done twice when I've gotten better offers at other places.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.