1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How is Blue Man Group at the Monte Carlo (as opposed to their previous venues)?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by snap, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snap

snap Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a big fan, I saw them at the Luxor in 2003, and at the Venetian in 2009. Now, both of those shows were pretty much the same, and I assume this is the case at the Monte Carlo, but I want to know.

However, I'm not sure if I'll have time to see them this trip since we're planning on seeing Love and Absinthe.

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 40% of the show is new and the end is spectacular! I saw it in December, walked up, paid full price for a ticket and got great seats for about $85.

Yes, I too saw them at Luxor and Venetian but many more times! I think this last one was my twelfth visit and it was the best! I do visit Vegas often with different friends and this, O and Ka are the three shows that never bore me.

3. snap

snap Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'll get to see them this time around, but then again, there's always something for next time!

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BMG is still a great show. Having said that, if you have a chance to see Love and Absinthe instead - pick them. They are both outstanding and are "must see" shows I always recommend to people.

Bill

5. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got to be part of the show a few years back when they were at the Venetian. I thought it was a great show and since you are telling me that it is at least partly a different show now, I want to go again!

-Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.