1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Is the two tix to Zarkana ever NOT sold out?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MisplacedTexan, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I decided I was gonna hoard some points and try and score the two Zarkana tix for 208k. Problem is, it's been marked as sold out since I started watching it. I'm wondering if there's hope of it ever NOT being sold out.

Now, to add another fly in the ointment, I got a BOGO 72-hour sale from M-Life for the same show and I can't decide whether to hold out and try and use the points or to just buy from the sale. Hmmm.

2. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you have to be sitting in front of the computer at 7 am pst, 10 am est, and then just start opening and closing the rewards page. Refreshing the page etc, it will show up. I just got the $50 to Monte Carlo for food and it is always sold out, but had no problem when I finally sat there at 10 am and grabbed it!

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can b1g1 if you want. we chose to use points for love instead of the b1g1 because that is money i can better spend elsewhere.

7am vegas time is when to get them. i started refreshing then and both times i got the love ticket was within the first 5 minutes. One day we got mine, next day we had to get hubby's. I wish there was still the 2 for lps for that one.

4. GMS

GMS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, follow the "check at 7am" rule if you want to redeem the MyVegas points. I redeemed that reward a few months back for a trip in December, so it does open up.

5. $vegas

$vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Click on the reward then watch the lower right hand corner for the sold out button to turn to a green next button, if not repeat the process over and over. It might take 10 minutes or maybe just a couple of minutes. You have to been quick and enter the information and don't forget to check the box agreeing to their terms. I couldn't figure out one time why it was advancing after entering the info and I hadn't checked that box. I lost my opportunity to purchase that time.

We are going the end of March and I have purchased this show and also the $50.00 Monte Carlo food comp and the Bellagio buffet. Good Luck!

6. $vegas

$vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the tix to Zarkana ever NOT sold out?

Click on the reward than watch the lower right hand corner for the sold out button to turn to the green next button if not hit the back to browsing button and repeat the process over and over.

It might take 10 minutes of this or may be just a couple of minutes. Enter your name and email as quick as you can and don't forget to check the box agreeing to the terms. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't advancing the first time I tried to purchase a reward and I missed that box and of course missed my opportunity on the reward.

We are going the end of March and I purchased the Zarkana tickets, $50. Monte Carlo reward and the Bellagio evening buffet. Good Luck!

7. $vegas

$vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry double post!

8. jackincols

jackincols Guest

I got mine at 10:19 EST this morning. Your real problem is calling the # they give you to confirm your date, time of show and seat assignments. I waited a full 42 minutes:grrr: before talking to someone to get my dates/times approved.

9. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that is 7:19 pst, i still recommend the 7am.

Did you call right after that? it is probably the busiest time to call in.

10. jackincols

jackincols Guest

I called right after that, waited over 25 minutes and gave up. Called again around 1 p.m. EST and waited the 42 minutes. Guess their "busiest time" is all the time.

11. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I called to get Zarkana tickets, it didn't take long at all, maybe 5 minutes.

12. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Well, it's 11:29 EST and there's still one pair of tickets left for Zarkana. Hope the OP got theirs.

13. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everybody for the 7 a.m. tip. I was able to score tickets! I knew there must be a better time than when I'd been looking.

Can't wait to see this show. It and MJ One are the only Cirque shows we haven't seen. Well, I take that back -- we haven't see Criss Angel, either, but I don't foresee wasting my time on that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.