1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to request at PH with the Vista room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LV_Bound, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All lined up with the Vista room at PH.
    Any special requests to ask for like north, south side, a particular section or simply ask for the highest floor?

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you can get a fountain view in those rooms, ask for one of those on the highest floor.

3. highlow

highlow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definitely want the north tower if you can get it, good view of the Bellagio fountains, Cosmo, and maybe a peak at the Eiffel Tower at Paris. You would also want to be up a bit, so higher floors would be preferable. These are great rooms if you are coupled up (or plan to be while you are there :beer:)

4. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do not mind me asking, how did you score the Vista Room??

And you do not want North Tower facing North in certain areas! I do not want to give away the beans, so PM me if you want some private info, provided you do not post the info given.

I asked the same question months ago, and either people in the KNOW, do not want the give the info out, or they did not care to comment.

Took a whole lot of work, but I have it totally figured out now, all on my own.... sad, for the help here was poor on this topic. :nono:

Hoping to score a Vista upgrade with a $50, from a Premium Fountain view room in May. Yet, since they are limited, who knows. But I will turn down the Vista if it is not in the range of what makes it worth while.... :thumbsup:

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were offered this room, but would have to wait for it to become ready.
    After a 5 hour flight we are usually ready to shower, change clothes and eat.
    As a result, we opted for the first available which didn't have a view.
    Will definitely trip for this trip next time.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the room our host will usually allocate for our stay.

PM on the way. We have stayed in the Vista room about 3-4 times but never had much more than a view of the pool. We were unsure on what to ask.

7. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PM replied.

Luck you, for you have a host and your play allows this as a freebie. Now just get the good rooms. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.