1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2/7-2/9 at theHotel

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by RiddickBull, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Just got back from my trip, up 3.5k. Not big, but it's better than nothing

Day 1

On the plane, drank 5 or 6 Jack and cokes and 2 nasty bud lights so I was pre-gamed. Landed at about 8 pm, checked into the hotel. Go down to the high stake slot rooms, messing around betting $25-50 on VP and the 1 line slots. Lost about $500 then went to the $100 1 line slot. First pull, win 50 credits. WOW!!! My biggest win in slots. Had to call the attendant to give my SS, got 5k. This was funny since I am not a big slot player. Up 4.5k within 30 min of my trip.

Go to the baccarat table, buy-in for 4k. I was playing with this old guy. It was okay, lost my big hands. Had about 1k left. Got on a little streak. Cashed out a little under 6k. Had to pay commission. Up about 1k in baccarat.

My friend lands about 2 hours after me. This was nice since I was up about 6k in less than 2 hours. We get a few drinks then go eat at Bellagio Cafe. Had the buffalo wings and spaghetti bolognese. I ate about 1/3 of my plate and run to the bathroom. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it and puke all over the floor. Tipped the person cleaning it $50. Go back and eat all my food. Jack and cokes are not good. Did not get kicked out, lol.

We went to MB and played some slots for fun and drank a bunch.

Day 2

Got up with a huge hangover around 7 am. We went to eat at that Mexican place near Aureole. Had the eggs with pulled pork or something. It was really good. Placed a few hockey bets, my friend hit his 5 team parlay. Ate lunch at the burger bar. Very good. They can cook a burger medium-rare.

We head to the Bellagio to hang out at about 1 pm. Sat down at a slot machine to play for fun. This CW who was serving us was super hot. We drank until 5-6 pm. We were smashed by then.

Go to the baccarat bar. Played baccarat with my friend who watched me. He is not a big gambler. Lost about 2k. I was down a lot more, but decided to cash out before it went sour again. I am starting to think my friend may be jinxed or bad luck so I stop playing with him around.

At 8 pm, we make our way to the Prime. Got the bone-in filet mignon medium rare. It was awesome. The steak sauce was really good. Great food, but the CUT is still my favorite. Will definitely repeat. It was nice since our food came out within 15-20 min.

We make our way to Aria. Ended up drinking a bunch, no goose and redbulls. Just beer and hennessy. I wanted to play baccarat, but couldn't get away from my friend so I decided not to play.

Overall trip, up about 3.5k. Not too bad, Played baccarat for about 3-4 hours over 2 days. This made me sad. I wanted to play more, but felt my friend was bad luck. Couldn't escape him since he is not a big gambler.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  2. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its always great when you win!
    hopefully next round has more gambling, less :vomit:

:drunk:
    fk

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the report... bummer on the puke!

4. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sucks that you puked but it was a classy move to tip the guy who had to clean it up.

5. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report. Hopefully my trip will be similar. Haha

6. monczkia

monczkia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, bummer you got sick but very classy of you to tip the person well who had to clean it.

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy:

:thumbsdown:

Was expecting to read a repeat of the above. :peace:

8. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mexican place near Aureole?? Only place that would be open and near Aureole would be Citizens, which is not Mexican. Is that where you ate?

(really an unimportant trip detail, it just caught my eye because MB is my home base :peace:)

9. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR. I love the rapid fire details...only thing missing is pics

10. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mexican is likely border grill, not quite next but close enough

Fk

11. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Puke and Rally!

I've used it effectively once or twice myself!

12. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice trip report. Last time I tried $100 slots (2 yrs ago), it was POOF to $2000 in an instant. You did well to pull out a quick win and get out of there. I would have had trouble taking such a long trip into Vegas and playing just a few hours of tables games. That had to hurt :(

13. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are right. It was border grill. Semi-close. It's on the way to the food court/Shark Reef area.

14. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Nice win on the $100 slots.

Yes, it hurt bad since I won't be back for another 4-6 weeks. I'm in the process of planning my next trip. Next time, I'm ditching my friends to go play baccarat.

I'll try to take pics for my next TR. I'm not a big picture person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.