1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2/1 entree at Pasta Pirate & Food Credit?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by rob889, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible to use both the LVA 2/1 entree at Pasta Pirate coupon and a Boyd free dining credit at the same time?

Thanks!

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope ... If you read the fine print at the bottom of your "free dining" coupon, it states ... "may not be used in conjunction with any other offer".

However, you can probably use the free dining coupon with comp points off your player's card.

3. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response.

Guess I'll have to try to use my points with it (I did at 777 on a previous trip without any issue)

4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the daily dining comp for staying at the California Hotel is used only if charged to your room....so just charge the bill to your room and settle upon check-out. Let us know how it comes out.

5. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is the food at the PP? Ive got a coupon for them I think as well and have never even considered eating there, not a huuge seafood fan, but might try it this time!

6. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good food at the Pasta Pirate, but pricier than a diner, like the Market St. Cafe. Check out their online menu ... there are several items beside just seafood.

7. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Buddha, will do!

8. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just came back from Vegas. Ate at the Pasta Pirate three times. First time we got the duet of filet and lobster for 20 bucks, was a good price as it comes with soup or salad and was pretty good, altho the lobster was a little small, but understandable for the price. We used our bconnected points without any problem.

The second time we went I was going to order the same thing, but my gf said to order the alaskan crab legs which were kinda expensive at 40 bucks, but she said we're in vegas so eat what you want, so I ordered it. Very disappointed, the crab legs tasted like they were frozen..wont order that again. My gf ordered the duet again and I was so mad at myself for listening to her and not getting that. Oh well. So we used our point again on that meal.

The third time we went we had a comp for 60 bucks, so I of course ordered the duet for myself and she ordered the chicken piccata, which was market price. She didn't like it at all, there was no flavor and the chicken was dry, and hardly ate any of it. As for myself, my lobster this time was soooo salty I had to send it back.

The only good thing I liked was the server, Lazlo, very professional and nice man. If you go there you should request for him.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.