1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How Bad Is The Red Rock Buffet Line?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by rob889, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the Red Rock Buffet a couple years ago around 10:00 AM for breakfast on a regular Saturday and the line was ridiculous.

I plan on getting there around 8 or 9am on an upcoming Saturday and was wondering if anyone knows what the line is like then? I'd rather eat elsewhere if I have to wait 30-45 minutes to get into the place. I figure that getting there earlier would cut down on the wait time substantially but I'd love to have that confirmed.

Thanks!

2. Bushman1

Bushman1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's so quirky. I've been at 10 in the morning and it was empty, and at times at 1 or 2 pm and it was an hour long. Sorry, that doesn't help you, but just wanted to let you know you aren't the only one who has had issues with th lines. :)

3. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

It's definitely a big turnoff when the line is so long. Good buffet though especially for the price. Sad that I can't use the LVA or ACG 2/1 coupon as I'll be there on a Saturday. Hoping the line is good to me this time :)

4. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had Red Rock's breakfast buffet several times. We always go midweek and after 9:30 or so. We have never waited longer than 10 minutes, most times we simply walk in.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.