1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Mirage Resort Tower King Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ChancesAre, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChancesAre

ChancesAre Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone tell me a little bit about this hotel?

I made another thread a little bit ago, asking for advice for three other hotels (Flamingo, Treasure Island and MGM) and we ended up booking the Mirage 4/3 - 4/7.

I'm one of those people, that always feels like I made the wrong decision, and I am feeling that now. Hopefully I didn't.

This is a big trip for us, it's my 39th Birthday weekend, AND we are getting married on my birthday, which would be Friday, the 4th.

So any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You made the right choice, the Mirage is far better than Flamingo or TI, arguably better than MGM, and certainly better located.

3. RH-NY

RH-NY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Mirage on my last trip. Great location! I play poker, so it was nice to have a good poker room right there and a great one (Venetian) across the street. Food choices are limited, but it is such a short walk across the street to an amazing choice that it is not a problem.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You easily made the right choice for the hotel. And you are getting married! Congrats! You don't want to turn your future spouse off to Vegas by picking an inferior property for this special moment. Mirage easily has the nicest rooms of the 3 you mentioned, and has a great location. I'm eagerly looking forward to staying at the Mirage for the 4th time. Much more than Monte Carlo (my other strip hotel for my next trip).

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Better location" is subjective of course. Personally I prefer south of the Caesars/Bellagio corner. The Mirage isn't as nice as it used to be (IMHO) but better than TI or Flamingo. Better than MGM? I'd say it's pretty much a push. The bottom line is you've made a fine choice and are going to have a great wedding/birthday. Stop second guessing yourself and start looking forward to the best five days of your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.