1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

getting to the palms

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by user3657, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i found some outdated posts and dont know if the info is still true but im looking to get to the palms from the strip.

Ive read there are shuttles that get to the rio from ballys/ceasers fourm shops.

Is that still true?

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I know that still have that shuttle over to the Rio, as we see it there (and the people waiting for it) almost every visit we make to the Rio. I know it used to come from the Harrah's garage, but not sure if it was expanded to other CET properties.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    palms has a shuttle
    rio has a shuttle and goldcoast has a shuttle

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Could you elaborate on the Palms shuttle ? Where it picks up from, to bring people to the Palms ? Fixed schedule ? As needed schedule ?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    check with hotel as it changes but i belive it drops of in the forum mall or fashion show mall

not as needed on a schedule dont know it

6. jackincols

jackincols Guest

There is still the shuttle that runs to/from Harrahs/Rio. Another shuttle runs from Ballys to Rio and back. I might be wrong, but I think the Caesars shuttle has been discontinued.

I've always heard there was a Palms shuttle, but have never actually seen it in action, where it goes on the Strip or if it has a schedule?

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palms has a shuttle that goes to/from Forum Shops. It only runs from 11-8 though. Gold Coast (across the street from the Palms) has a shuttle to Bally's that runs from 9-12:30 am. Rio has a shuttle that runs to and from Harrahs and another that runs to/from Bally's from 10-1 a.m.

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to the transportation page on the LVA website, the Palms has a shuttle that goes back and forth between the Palms and Caesars and runs every 30 minutes from 11am to 8pm.

9. imwired

imwired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is a shuttle from bally's to gold coast, which is right across the street from Palms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.