1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cet free show tickets diamond seven stars info

Discussion in 'Comps' started by paperposter, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as ive posted before cet tighten up with the number of free seats per day they are giving out.

went to rio today to get mj and the other show i think x and the said there alotment was sold out for the nite i said no problem didnt want them for tonight so it wasnt an issue, but plan a head dont wait till the day of to get tics you might be out of luck ,.i heard 50 tics per show is what there giving now.

just another heads up.:thumbsup:

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.

I had never asked, but I thought the tickets were only available on the day of the show. Nice to know I can pick them up in advance.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    always plan ahead it used to very easy to pick them up day off then about a year ago they started limiting them so if you know you want to go get them in adavance they say up to 7 days in advance but ive done 3 months but thats at the box office descretion and very rare, but the voucher is good for the 7 days then you have to go to box office to pick them up.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.