1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question regarding rewards reset?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by cmoltisanti, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmoltisanti

cmoltisanti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the FAQ says that rewards reset every day around 9/930 vegas time. However when I check during these times seemingly the same rewards are always sold out. Do they reset every day? every week? If someone has a definative answer I would appreciate it.

2. sura83

sura83 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards reset every day around 7 Vegas time, not 9. Go into the reward you're looking to get a couple minutes before that and just keep going back and forth between the reward and "back to browsing". Make sure you have your email address copied beforehand so you can paste it in quickly. Don't worry about the name - at most you'll need to put in the first letter of your first and last name. If you're going after a popular reward it may take you several days or more to nab it, but you may get lucky the first time if you are prepared. Good luck, and enjoy your trip!

3. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Between 7 and 7:30 Vegas time. remember they are west coast time zone, it is 10/10:30 EST.

4. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is only true if you have purchased a reward previously. The first time you'll need you real name (first and last). After the first purchase, your name is already tied to the account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.