1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Strip club for couples

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by AceTen, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, looking to possibly hit up a strip club on my next trip in February. I've been to a few before, but never with my husband, or any significant other for that matter. So, does anyone have any good recommendations for clubs that are good for couples? I don't mind if he gets the majority of the attention, but I don't want to feel like the odd man (woman) out! I too enjoy the view.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any of the upper echelon clubs will be fine, you wont stick out there and you will likely get more attention than he does. That is just how it works. Enjoy!!

Spearmint Rhino is a good bet for a good time.

3. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rhino is where my gf and I went. You will get way more attention than he will.

My advice is to head to Rhine if a weekday, or Sapphire if its a weekend (Rhino is more club than a strip club on weekends)

Either place will send a limo/escalade for you and you won't have to pay cover. You will want a table at either place though. Standing around and stage staring isn't very fun as a couple. If you don't get a table, throw down $200 and take a girl to the VIP for 30 minutes. That 30 minutes will determine whether or not you want to stay or go.

Most importantly, have a great time! :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  4. bryinmi

bryinmi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The girl always gets more attention at the strip club. Those chicks will attack you.

5. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There have been a few threads on this subject recently. If you do a search might get more thorough info. THAT SAID, as others have stated the bigger clubs are the better route to go. Also I am assuming the last poster meant being "attacked by the chicks" in the most positive of ways.:evillaugh:evillaugh:wink2:.
    But I wouldn't necessarily get the first gal who comes by. Get a drink, scope the place out, and PREFERABLY see the gal(s) whom you are considering dance on the stage or what some other guy ( or in your case for a couple if possible). That will make things potentially even MORE FUN!! GOOD LUCK!:cheers:

6. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, the girls will swarm you.

My girl and I went to Rhino and it was fun. I don't recall what we spent but we ended up with one girl offering to meet us later for some sandwich action. Even in my drunken state I recognized what she was offering and was silently pleading that my girlfriend would accept. She did not and then we left. :cry:

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think alot of it depends on your intentions. Sapphire and the Rhino will always be tops, but weekends they are packed. shift change is around 10 so the hot girls come on and they are fresh. Treasures, CH3 and Hustler are good stops to. Some people will say different, but if you arent looking for the super crowded place where you might have some sit down time with the girls, then those 3 are good. If your looking for super hot girls that are basically need a dance and leave, then go to rhino and sapphire.

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last night i was busy with 6 different groups and one of my divorce parties wanted a dirty down low place. Now i havent been to the Palomino in a long time. It is better than it used to be. Alot of couples, its nude and serves alcohol, its the only nude club in Vegas that does. Heres the great thing, they can hire girls 18 and over. The group had a blast with 9 guys and 3 ladies. I will say drinks were a little pricier than i remember, and its a little ways from the strip, but almost every strip club has transportation anyways.

9. patioparty

patioparty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey when will you be in vegas? We will be there 2/11 to 2/15 and want to do the same thing.

10. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny you mention the Palomino. Was only there once ( YEARS back) and the place was seedy and what stuck out in my mind was one of the dancers was from CT!( my home state!). Chatted with her etc...but the place IMHO wasn't the top of the line. I had also heard( didn't see it the time I was there) that over the years a lot of strippers that worked at other houses went to party there at the place after work.

11. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've always had good luck at the Rhino.

12. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    honestly i havent been there in 10 years. the have redone the inside and not so rough as it was. the first floor is all ladies and so is the upstairs lounge area, plus vip is redone with more of a chill theme room thing going on. The moved the male review to the addition so it gets the crazy ladies out of the way. i will say this, the girls were all pretty much under 21, and plus being nude and serve alcohol, i will go back to see, could be a good place for the more bachelor party thing. i was drinking jack and cokes and they comped me, but i thought the lady said $10. The dont really do bottle service, so im working some deals with them. im hoping to have 5 strip clubs package deals on my website soon, and pools listed to.

13. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It probably was that long ago if not longer for me too. I didn't scope out the entire place just stayed on the main floor. I don't remember them having a male revue there. Only place that I knew of that had one( then) was OG.. not sure if they still have it. I can tell ya ( as you probably can summaize) some of those bachelorette parties were NUTS--girls were damn near PSYCHOTIC ( esp AFTER seeing the male revues). Pretty much w/o getting too graphic, the gals were WAAAAAAYYYYY too drunk and out of control in many cases ( and NOT in a good way).

14. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info, my GF wants to do the same thing in May when we are out there.

15. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah we always encounter that when going to local strip clubs, the girls always are all over us. And it's not me they are interested in (other than my wallet). We do occassionally get an offer to meet up later, my GF usually goes for it. :kiss:

16. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AceTen, I asked my wife if she wanted to go to a strip club on the weekend, but she said "NO". Oh well! A Shame, we are at our timeshare then, and nothing is planned, except for KA at the MGM, early Saturday night.

We are SO BORING!

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  17. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You lucky fella.

Yeah I wasn't under the impression I was the apple of their eye...and I was totally cool with it. She mentioned it to my girlfriend and I kept a neutral face but inside I was crossing fingers and begging.

18. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend and I are looking to do the same thing. She wants to see some guys as well. Are there any places that have both?

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres are a few i think ogs is men upstairs women downstairs , try google

20. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Believe the above poster is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.