1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Book House Limo thru Hotel or independant

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Funkhouser, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, my two Feb weekend trips have been now rolled into a 7 day vegas trip due to family interference. I have to plan a night out for 7 people and transportation is first up.

I am gouging CET on front end comps this trip, and plan to low play them in favor of better odds so likely hood of comp limo service is very low. Outside of the convenience factor and possible write down off bill, does anyone find booking limo thru the hotel cheaper than say an independent.

I have a guy I have used before for airport and guys night out, but since I am picking up the tab for night out looking to save on transportation. Never booked thru hotel unless I got the house limo for comp and that was years ago.

Anyone have an idea what CET has available and they charge? or Do they just call the outside limo companies, mark it up, and stick it on your hotel bill to inflate comp value?

2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not have a lot of info on CET vs independent - I am an MGM/Mlife player, and i do not have to pay for house limo (I have never tried to use them for "a night out", just transport to restaurants or other properties).

But for cost savings purposes, note that they may not allow more than 6 in a standard limo unless the 7th person sits up front in the passenger seat. Just keep this in mind when you are checking prices - some could bump you up to to bigger and more expensive limo by default based on number of people.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.