1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pacqiou vs Bradley

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by James123, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By very fortunate coincidence I shall be in Vegas for the big fight on 12th April and I'm interested to know about how getting tickets works.

Does anyone know:

When tickets are likely to go on sale?

How much do they cost? I'm willing to spend up to $500-1000 per ticket but is it really worth the extra as opposed to the cheapest seats?

How much to the REALLY best (except ringside) cost? How much to be sitting among the celebrities etc?

Thanks!

2. jackincols

jackincols Guest

If you type in Pacquiao Bradley tickets on a search, you will find many sites/outlets that will be selling tickets and be able to answer some of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  3. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have looked around and the tickets aren't for sale yet. Was wondering what tends to be the amount you pay to sit where.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For $500-1k, you probably can get okay seats. I know for the Mayweather vs Canelo fight, nose bleed tickets were close to 1k. This fight won't be as big tho.
    For ring side seats, I think tickets will be at least $5k-10k or more.

Everything in Vegas is inflated.

I'm also thinking about going to vegas for the fight also.

5. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks man. Kinda steep but think I'm gonna go for it too. We seem to have got lucky as me and a buddy booked an MGM Skyline Marquee Suite a week ago over the fight dates without knowing the fight would be happening then and now they don't even have them online. Assume prices will go up all round.

6. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you will need to pay at least $1,000 for decent seats. Seeing a live fight from nosebleed seats is not worth it. To be among the celebrities, you pretty much have to be a High Roller or another celebrity - those seats are not generally available for sale to the public.

See my tickets and seats to Mayweather v Ortiz in THIS thread

7. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I floor at trying to get into one of MGMs closed circuit events, plenty of room and huge screens, one of my favorite spots to do on fight nights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.