1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Superbowl type food delivery?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by RedBeans04, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. We'll be in Las Vegas for a convention during superbowl. Since we're staying at Vdara and have a 1 bedroom some people are coming by to watch the game. Do any of you have any suggestions for trays of food or food that can be pre-bought and heated in the oven or microwave?

We'll have a car so can venture out a little if we had to. Delivery or within walking distance to Vdara.

Thanks.

J

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a car why don't you go to one of the bigger grocery stores in the area? Big ones should have different platters available for serving hot or cold, then buy some chips and nachos, salsa, wings, etc

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just head down to Cosmo to pick up some food from Holsteins. Great burgers and their wings are awesome. Enjoy!

4. RedBeans04

RedBeans04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could do that if it comes to it but I didn't really want to spend all that time and energy if I didn't have to. :)

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vons does delivery, with the first delivery being free.
    http://grocery-delivery.vons.com/nv/las-vegas.html

You may want to check with Vdara to see what their policy is for the delivery though.

Another idea would be to get a few pizzas from Secret Pizza at Cosmo. They aren't cheap, but they are really good.

6. Ofthegirl78

Ofthegirl78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vonns supermarket delivers for free - we ordered a bunch of snacks/booze/water and mixers for our suite when we got married last year. We placed our order online , they confirmed it, called us when they got to Mandalay Bay and the bellhop brought it all up for us!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.