1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by way2busy, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just recently started playing on the MyVegas app. I have a few questions for you guys who already play.
    1) We are not Facebook people but it appears that we have to have a Facebook account to claim any rewards. Is there any way around this?
    2) If not, is there anyway that we can connect two MyVegas accounts to one Facebook account. I play it on my phone and my husband plays it on his ipad.
    3) My husband has reached 18,000 of the little gold things that you trade for prizes. It will not add anymore no matter how much he plays. Is that because we aren't connected to Facebook?
    4) We DO NOT want a Facebook account where people would want to friend us. We aren't anti-social. We just really have no desire to keep up with people in that way. If we absolutely must create a Facebook account, can we make it under a different name so no one will know us or does it have to be under our name?

Thanks for your help!!

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Facebook is by far the main platform for the game. The mobile version is a cute timesink supplement. If you are serious about getting rewards, you need to be playing the Facebook version of the game on your computer.

Honestly just make accounts with your names but leave all the pics and personal info generic enough that no one would even try to add you.

3. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn't, and haven't become a facebook guy because of my play. Par for the course, though.

4. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MoneyToBurn made me think of another question. My husband's and my players club cards are connected. Will this limit us to only three prizes per month or will we still be able to get three each.

5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get 3 each. I would def use fb acounts and link them to the mobile version. Different games but lps link. I also added 51 people to max out on the daily bonus which makes a big difference in how i can play. I was up to 423k lps in 4 months but just cashed in on rooms and my husband was up to 343k lps by playing on fb and max friend bonus (500%)

6. way2busy

way2busy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all. I guess we will have to do the Facebook thing. We do love good deals in Las Vegas. :)

Didn't realize that there was a section just for myvegas until just now. I'll have to use it to read up on what I have been missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.