1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas mlife now loads the reward onto your mlife card...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe old news??
    Just passing it along..
    Whenever you a redeem a reward from the mlife desk, they just load that reward onto your mlife card. They used to give you a printed or sometimes handwritten voucher. Now you just present your mlife card to whoever your using it with.. they swipe it and your reward shows up on their computer. Easy enough! For whatever it's worth, you can have a myvegas reward active on your mlife card for upto 30 days from they day it's activated.

2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Sirio award was to have been loaded on my card last October, but when we went to pay the bartender swiped the card
    and came up with a zero balance. His manager intervened by calling the MyLife desk to straighten it out for us. I trust
    it is a seamless process these days.

3. jackincols

jackincols Guest

I used both the Mirage and Bellagio buffets back in Oct. and they loaded both onto my card back then. Mirage, no problem, but the cashier at Bellagio had to swipe my card a couple of times before the validation came through.

However, like in westie's case, I've heard of problems from others once they got to the cashier.

4. swoozieque2

swoozieque2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mlife card

how do you get the mlife card?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you try to redeem at the mlife desk they will create an account for you if you don't have one already.

6. Sierra

Sierra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not 30 days for the Monte Carlo food choices ($50); they only last 24 hours once you've chosen the venue. Also, the shows are still tickets and not on your cards. This from 2 weeks ago....

7. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a perfect system, but works fairly well. Just after Christmas my wife and I claimed buffet awards for Aria. After waiting in line and getting to the cashier, mine worked fine (on the card) but my wife's did not show up so we had to pay cash for hers. After eating we went back to the mLife desk to let them know what happened.

Kudos to mLife! They arranged for us to receive a cash refund from the buffet for the paid for meal AND put an additional $100 buffet credit on my wifes card with a line pass for the next day.

The moral, if you have a problem let the mLife people know. The seem to be willing to go well above and beyond what is expected to resolve any issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.