1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$100 diamond food voucher recommendations

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pugsammy, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugsammy

pugsammy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year we used the voucher at Ruths Chris at Harrah's.
    Will be in Vegas for the "Big game" weekend and would like to use my voucher. What do you recommend?

2. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you tried Gordon Ramsey steak at Paris? It's awesome. Mesa grill is great too(cactus pear margarita) I'm using mine this Saturday at old homestead. Any experience there? 1st time diamond. Do I just go to a tr booth and ask for my diamond dining certificate?

3. Beaker

Beaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I just used ours on Jan 3 at the Bacchanal Buffet, covered the cost perfectly.

4. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't count on the voucher being available. We used ours mid summer last year. On new years day, we qualified for Diamond with 16k points that day. Last weekend I went to get the voucher and was told CET has not decided if they are doing them again this year. They also said that the program started something like 4/1/13 and if they continue to do it, a new voucher will not be available until after that time. Basically, you can't collect it twice in a rolling 12 months.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! Our local riverboat offered me my second one....got one last year just before making Diamond again. Wonder if they were mistaken or it is just being done that way in LV?

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gordon Ramsey was great. So are many other questions.

I think the valid question is where is a great place to eat at any CET restaurant?

And, to that, many choices.

7. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at CP this weekend and the $100 diamond voucher for new diamond players was indeed still available. Used mine at old homestead..just average...not close to the same class as CUT, GR steak. But it was free so no major complaints.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.