1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Count's Kustoms

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Robag, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robag

Robag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My 15 year old son and I love the Counting Cars show, and I plan on going to Count's Kustoms when my wife and I are there in March. Does anybody know if they have a gift shop on site? I would like to bring back something from there for my son.

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a gift shop on site, but you can find all sorts of stuff from them here.

3. Robag

Robag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I've been on this site before. I still prefer to buy some of their paraphernalia right from their gift shop. It just makes it feel more special that way, especially if I am buying it for my son. I appreciate your reply though.

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited Counts Kustoms when I was there in October and he has an impressive collection of classic cars and motorcycles. There is a bit more choice of clothing in the shop than there is online, you might even see some of the guys who are on the show walking around, I saw Roli while I was there.

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went last February Scott (who is no longer there) held a door open for me and told me to go on in and take all the pictures I wanted. He was the only one on the show I seen.

I have been to Ricks Restoration, Gold N Silver, Counts, and ATM. I love all 4 shows, but of the 4 I would skip ATM, not too much to see and their gift shop is awfully spendy. Counts is actually my favorite of the 4, he has a great collection of bikes and cars and you wander around without any hinderence. Pawn Shop has very long lines, and Ricks is a guided tour and photos are prohibited in most of the shop.

6. Robag

Robag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Pawn Shop a couple of times, and I don't watch the others. Counting Cars is by and far my fav of the shows to watch. Looking forward to seeing the Counts cars and shop.

7. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what is ATM?

8. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Acrylic tank manufacturing, from the show "tanked"

9. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks, i've never seen the Tanked show but have heard of it

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I plan on going to Rick's and Count's in May. Friends of mine have been to both and said it was great. None of them ever saw Danny but said it was a fun stop. The pawn shop isn't worth it, especially if there is a line.

11. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think The Count has already put on his leather jacket, his ski float belt, and his jump skis and he is in the water holding the rope and the ramp is in front of the shark cage and the sharks are in the cage and he is about to say "hit it" and try and jump the shark

I watched the new season and the one office guy being gone, the new idiot that wears the lab coat, the foolish setups with ghost buster ambulances and on and on tells me this show is headed for destruction

I have no real interest in seeing airbrushed false legs (nothing against people that have had a personal tragedy that lead to an amputation) or wheel chairs or goofy setup "builds" or silly setups with the "characters" that work there especially when the first season or so proved that all of that could come into play much more naturally VS so fake, artificial, and staged

even more so when The Count over and over expresses a desire to work on older classic cars and to keep them more original or closer to what they were VS building hotrod hearses ect

there is a reason that Bodega Will and unique auto are no longer on TV or in business

12. Robag

Robag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to agree with you. The show has gone away a bit from it's roots of fixing up hot cars from the 70's. I still enjoy the characters in the show, and still like to see the end prodcut, even if it isn't a Charger, Mustang or Camaro. As well, it's too bad that Scott is gone. I loved the old beginning - This is 30 G, I can't help myself.

13. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    News to me that Scott has left, a shame as I always loved his conflict with Danny over his love of cars over business.

14. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kevin has actually been a bigger hard ass than Scott was.

15. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.