1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thanks Dewey

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by GrtWitHntr, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrtWitHntr

GrtWitHntr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dewey,

I'd just like to say "Thank You" for your wealth of experience and your willingness to share with us on this board. I've been a member for many years and feel like guys like you that are always posting about their vast knowledge go under appreciated so just wanted to say THANKS!! :beer:

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I learned the bus system through him. Haha. Plus all of his downtown gems. Cheers!

3. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +100

I remember asking a question several years ago and Dewey replied with a long well thought out reply that really helped me. I've seen him do that again and again over the years. A wealth of information and always friendly. So, yeah, thanks Dewey!

4. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes!

Upon joining the board, I took Dewey's posts like Vegas essentials, like direct guidance. Through his posts, I was introduced to LOW ROLLER 501 (i.e., the advanced course). Since, I look forward to his knowledge bombs. I have utilized his tactics for navigating the RTC, booking hotels and finding deals, indulging in great entertainment on a dime, and exploring other parts of Vegas low-roller style. I remember getting the idea from Dewey to stay in Vegas for longer than a week in order to get my money's worth on my airfare. This was certainly not something he advised but just something that he does and it has changed the face of my trips. My pace is not so frantic anymore and I get to really enjoy, relax in and soak up my favorite destination.

Certainly I may go back to shorter trips because my desire to stay on the Strip most times is dipping into my pocket. I greatly enjoy off-strip properties (and the savings/comps) but I am not much of a player to stay entertained out there for long. I still look for deals but it's getting more difficult since I left off-strip. One day I will go back off-strip I believe. Tastes do change. However, it's definitely Strip season in my Vegas saga.

Dewey you offer quite the wealth of knowledge! And we thank you! :D

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well stated folks above! Though I don't do Vegas Dewey's "way", I've learned that many, many do and he's the master of having a fantastic Vegas experience and keeping expenses down. Bravo!

6. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Here, here!" or is it "Hear, hear!"

7. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do we love Dewey? You bet we do!

8. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm one of his "grasshoppers" too. Wonderful man and mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.