1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best bachelor party suite for $1,500ish?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bdautch, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need to plan for a Vegas bachelor party in September. Basically, I'm thinking of a 2 bedroom suite that would go for around $1,200-$1,400 a night plus the taxes and fees. So roughly $1,500 a night all inclusive. Certainly not more than $5k for the entire weekend. The other guys can stay in "normal" rooms at the same hotel, and then just come up to the suite to party.

I think we're focused on the Strip, although the Palms wouldn't be out of the question. I'm TR Platinum, so that may impact my search (and possibly your input)

Can anyone offer suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what the price is to book, but the 2br boulevard suites at Planet Hollywood are pretty amazing and would be perfect for a bachelor party. Pool table, foosball, multiple TVs, shower in the living room w/ a stripper pole inside....

If you have a host, I'd ask them the cost to book it. We got it comped the last trip (actually the. 4br, but the extra 2 bedrooms are just the connecting rooms off of the 2 rooms attached to the suite)

3. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome. I should give them a call and cite my TR number; maybe a modest discount could be in order.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well with that budget you have a lot of options.

I think a favorite here is the Skyline Terrace suite at MGM. I think with the patio you'd have a lot of room to hang out. It won't sleep a lot of people though. I think this runs between $600-$900 a night.

http://www.mgmgrand.com/hotel/skyline-terrace-suite.aspx

I was looking around Vegas Tripping yesterday and I came across this. Penthouse at HRH tower (hard rock) looks like they have several different ones, not sure of the price though.. I think it looks sweet! Private pool and jacuzzi... I think you could have a great party there.

http://www.vegastripping.com/features/feature.php?feature_id=207&page=1

Maybe a Mirage Villa/Lani? It would be cool to have your own little place. Private pool.

http://www.mirage.com/thevillas/

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, with 589 restuarants and 673 places to drink, people want to spend thousands on a hotel room instead?

Okay... a bit tongue in cheek, but I do find it a bit strange when folks focus on the room and miss Vegas sometimes.

Hope you find something that works out well for you. Not trying to jam everyone into the suite to sleep is a great idea though.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He said the guys will get their own rooms.

I think it's cool! It'd be fun to have a huge party in a suite. It's thousands of dollars to get bottle service at a popular club. I'd rather spend that on the room.

7. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly!!

8. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input, Heather...lots of food for thought here.

9. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd do the 2BR Loft at skyLOFTs. Possibly pay an extra few hundreds or thousand for the lofts with the patio and hot tub.

Try to book via Virtuoso or AMEX FHR (if you have an AMEX Plat or Centurion) for benefits like breakfast. Doesn't hurt to save some money ;)

10. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, spending money on a suite and partying there for a couple hours each night sounds way better than dropping the same amount of cash at a club.

12. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Elara could be a good choice next door at PHo. Just looked at a random weekend in September and a 2 BR would run about $600 a night... 3 BR - $1100 or 4BR - $1300

Mirage Penthouse or Tower suites come in the 2 BR variety as well. Should be in your price range as well, plus a very nice pool.

13. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you mentioned Mirage, I remembered the Mirage Lanai video report that Davis posted on here:
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101061

Definitely a nice option!

14. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in many of the rooms mentioned here. Some brief comments on each

1) Hilton Grand Vacation Elara(Formerly PH Towers)-2/3/4 br large rooms with hot tubs. Very large living room with sectional and 8'x12' HD TV. Full Kitchen and dining room. Full size refrigerator. Tons of seating in main living room.
    2) PH Boulevard Suite-Game(s) in room. Never seen one with more than 2 games. Beat up (you can cause havoc and no one will notice). No hot tub. Very simple. Very small bar area with unuseable sink and small fridge. Basic 42" TV's-lots of them. Great view of Bellagio and fountains-do guys care?
    3) Mirage Villa-I have never paid for this, but I have to believe they might be more than $1500/nt if you can even get one. Oasis of your own. Some(all?) with pools. putting green. Lots of outdoor space. Nice stuff that can be broken. Big. You will feel like $1M bucks-maybe even $2 million. Cool factor is #1 of the choices given thus far.
    4) Mirage Penthouse or Tower Suite. Not the party room of the above 3. 1 or 2 flat screen tv's in living room, 1 in dining room, 1 in front of bed (raises up from within a cabinet (cool once). Small fridge. Nice room for a wine tasting party.

I will skip the Villa as I just have to believe it is way more than $1500. If not, the others are not even close. Personally, I would want something unique. This means PH B suite for the gaming or Elara 3/4 br suite for the giant TV. All the Elara rooms I have been in are King beds in each room. PH B suite enters into large living room. To the right is connecting King bed room with connecting King or 2 queen room. To the left of living room is 2 queen room with connecting King or 2 queens. Diamond lounge has list of all rooms with the games in each.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  15. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dumb question...Can you sign up for MLife online?

I did 9/11 to 9/14 since I didn't see exact dates and the Aria 2 bedroom Penthouse City View is $720/night while $680/night for just the 2 bedroom penthouse.

Vdara 2 bedroom hospitality suite is $580/night.

I am the basic entry level sapphire card holder with only $7 in point play or $10 in express comps since I am not a big gambler as you can see.

Just a thought.

16. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be checking out Elara this weekend...albeit the 1 bedroom King room, but Ill try to remember to take pics of the 8ft TV, Kitchen, etc

17. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has all been really helpful, guys. Elara is in the running because I can actually get a 4 bedroom Premier for $868 a night, if I do advance purchase. Then I can hit up a couple of the other guys for the same amount they'd have spent on their own rooms anyway and knock down the amount even further. That might be a winner.

18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a dumb question. Yes you can.

19. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not really an 8' television.

It's really just a cheap projector that projects onto a wall (or a light shade). They don't even use proper reflective screens in these rooms, so the picture might be big, but it's not of much quality.

20. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not my experience and have not stayed in a room where they project on a wall.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.