1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottles of wine at Cosmo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kel3420, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wondering what is the easiest way to get several bottles of wine. I'm staying at Cosmo for two nights and am looking so forward to sitting on the terrace with my hubbie sharing a glass or two, or three...of wine. We prob won't be checking in until 10 pm. There is a Walgreens across the street, correct? Do they sell bottles of wine in their gift shop with a good selection? We will not have a car.

We wouldn't normally sit in our room and drink wine, but with this being Cosmo and the terrace, I would think Cosmo would have this figured out. They should have wine bottle dispensers in each hallway, just like the pop machines. Haha

Thanks!

2. Rockinghorse

Rockinghorse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The CVS at the base of Mandarin Oriental is probably closest/cheapest. Walk out level two near the sneaker store to cross the pedestrian bridge towards Mandarin, take escalator down to street. CVS is facing the strip just around the corner. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm leery to say you won't find good wine at Walgreens for fear of being called a snob, but, what the hell, you won't find good wine at Walgreens.

Are you checking bags? Just slip a .750 in each of your bags. Then you are assured of something good.

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's an ABC Store right across at Miracle Mile Shops along with a Walgreens. I know that the CVS right next to Monte Carlo is open 24hrs, not sure about ABC or the Walgreens. Anything inside the Cosmo is going to be a bit more pricey. There is a small selection of booze in the giftshop near check in. There's a nicer shop upstairs but I'm unsure of their hours.

6. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just take the connecting bridge from Cosmo (2nd floor) to Planet Hollywood and you will walk right into a huge Walgreens.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Along with the LARGE Walgrees right across the walkway, the store inside Cosmo also sells wine. Bought some there on our way up to the room once. A little expensive, but not terrible. About the same for a full size bottle as the little one in the mini bar.

8. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with ken2v -- bring some wine along with you. I'll bring a styrofoam wine shipper packed with me; usually 2-6 bottles. Get what you want to drink and not worry about it. CVS or Walgreens will have some stuff, along with the Flamingo liquor store, but the prices are pretty terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.