1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Petite Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sarah9nascar, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for any info on Harrah's Petite Suite. Don't seem to be finding much on it. Size, tubs, shower, anything. I'm kind of picky about the room we stay in. Stayed at Elara last time in one bedroom suite.
    Thanks!

Sema Show
  2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are kind of picky, I would think that would cross Harrah's off the list right there. I put their petite suite in the its okay category. Nothing inside screams luxury or comfort. Just a little bigger room IMO.

3. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that it is nothing special at all. If you have had a deluxe room here before, it is the same room except a little bigger and a couch in it. I don't even remember the bathroom being bigger. It is an ok room, but as far as calling this a suite, I would say that is an over statement for sure. I would say for CET properties a regular room at PH or Paris is better. Jubilee rooms at ballys are better, go room at flamingo is better. I think you get the picture.

4. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had one for a couple of nights in October...let me see if I can find a picture. It's just a standard room in a lot of hotels really. Nothing suite like about it.

EDIT: I can't find a pic at the moment, sorry.

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing spectacular. Friend got it on our trip this past July. A few extra drawers and a couch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.