1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Still trying to figure this one out

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mcmann14, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmann14

mcmann14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friend and I went to Vegas last month (Dec. 16-20), stayed 2 nights comp'd at Caesars Palace and another 2 nights comp'd at The Mirage. First time staying at either property.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting: Both times I wasn't a charged resort free upon checkout -- and I no-played Caesars! (other than the $50 free slot play I was awarded as part of my package) I did give MGM my regular play, maybe more (6-8 hours BJ, $25-$30 per hand).

Anyone have an answer for this? Stayed at the Flamingo last March comp'd and was charged a resort fee both nights, same with the two times I've stayed at Luxor on comp'd rooms.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you Platinum or above with CET? Only Gold members are required to pay the fee, for everyone above that level, it is optional.

3. mcmann14

mcmann14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, Gold. Not even close to Platinum.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is already quite a few threads on this, for who charges resort fees and who doesn't and when and why, etc, etc, etc.

Overall its just inconsistent. You could go next month and stay at Mirage and Caesars Palace and both could charge you the resort fee and then later in the year do it again and only one charges you... The last five times I've stayed at Monte Carlo I've paid the resort fee twice and three times I didn't, stayed at Aria three times and never paid the fee there, even when the room wasn't comped.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking a clerk hit some button and it got waived. Go figure?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.