1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My online site--Seattle -3.5

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Joe, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a betable line.

2. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would have to take SF at that number. Or rather I should say that number is really appealing to me because I believe SF is going to win.

I don't like what the Seahawks offense has been doing lately. Marshawn Lynch is a very very good RB but the offense stalls too frequently.

Now factor in a smashmouth defense like SF's and you have the recipe for a close game with SF potentially winning because of their offense..

So I will gladly take SF +3.5

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is nonsensical. Tickets sold out in 26 minutes. Any further sales will be from brokers & scalpers, who could give a crap where you live.

I admit it does have the smell of fear about it.

Reminds me of years ago when Tampa sucked, oh wait they still do.:poke: :peace:

The Packers & Bucs were in the same division and we used to play a December game down there. Great excuse to get out of WI in winter, so Packer fans packed the stadium year after year. The team got pissed by the lack of local fan support and put an out of state buying restriction in place. It didn't help. Winning in the late 90s early 2000s did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.