1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to make a prostitute at a bar go away?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by JonasClark, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does that outfit come with white on black oxfords?

That girl couldnt help herself,in the immortal words of ZZ Top "Every Girl Crazy Bout A Sharp Dressed Man"

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've dealt with aggressive hookers in Vegas before, but only at places like Aria's or MGM's lobby bars. There, as much as I hate to be rude, I just ignore them and focus on video poker, and they usually take the hint quickly enough.

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can honestly say I've NEVER been approached by a hooker in all my trips to Vegas or Reno...
    Then again, I look 16 and/or broke as hell, lol.

BTW: You had a suit on...with a PANAMA hat???

4. dannyg1001

dannyg1001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried this approach last night. Talk about a plan backfiring!!!! :eek:

5. alanleroy

alanleroy Click my avatar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "What can I get for two dollars?"

6. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    “Maybe tomorrow, let's see how my herpes sores look then.”

7. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Same for me. I actually feel somewhat insulted that i've never been propositioned!

Of course, i've never dressed overly nice and i've never drank alone at a hotel bar.......

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Okay honey, either YOU move down the bar, or I move and call security. Your choice."

Most of those other suggestions will only lead to morediscussion and she will continue to attempt to "close the sale".

9. rittermd

rittermd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have drug resistant gonorrhea

As a result of my AIDS. I think she will move on.

10. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need pictures to provide a comprehensive assessment

11. mckevin32

mckevin32 Low-Roller

I don't think I'd be quoting her a rate, on the off chance she is undercover. Unlikely, but...

I have had great responses to "Sure we can go upstairs, but we'll have to be REALLY quiet so we don't wake my wife up".

End of the day I have to go with Nicky. Just ask the bartender to take care of it

12. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used the "How much are you going to pay" line before and that always works.

My all time favorite was the time 2 hos sat on each side of me at a BJ table. They asked the traditional You want some company tonight honey. I said "Hell ya! you two are hot, what time do you get off of work?" That really pissed them off and they were gone.

13. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Word. Works for me every time. The best part is that they tell their friends and pimps as well. They all tend to go away afterward.

14. Gambler1

Gambler1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take her picture wth your cell phone and ask to see her id.

15. JonasClark

JonasClark Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the "What time do you get off work?"

I've had others chastise me over the (cream-colored) Panama hat with a black suit. Today, we think of a hat needing to match a suit color-wise, and that was true in the past, too-- except for a Panama. They were considered to match everything, by their nature of coming in only one color.

16. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wait, back up the truck, no mentions of the meerschaum pipe? Really! How about a monocle?

I thought Panama hats were more off white rather than cream.

17. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know how to make them leave, sorry.

Q: Do you know how to make a hooker moan?
    A: Don't pay her.

18. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was being chatted up by a hooker at the VP bar in Gold Coast. I knew she was a hooker because she was hot (hot for the GC) and half my age. I texted my daughter "Help" she came and gave me a big hug and said "Hi Daddy" that's all it took hooker gone.

TomTWI

19. JonasClark

JonasClark Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Tip, I've also heard that joke begin, "How do you make a hormone?" ("Don't pay her.")

Hammie, I was trying to paint a picture of a person who might be mistaken for a high-roller. I'm normally on a budget, but I'm not a gambler at all. I don't do prostitutes, bottle service at clubs, or top-of-the-line dining. I don't do fancy rooms; some family members bought into a timeshare off-strip (they really love it - it's the sort where you use points at any location, anywhere) and I stay there; it's classy and laid-back.

That said, I always wear dressy clothing, in LV or at home. And being that I can smoke my pipe just about anywhere in Vegas, I do. My clothing varies, but it's typically a plain black suit, a bit of color in my tie, and my great-for-hot-weather-but-still-classy fedora-crease Panama. If I'd told her I was broke, the girl I met wouldn't have believed me-- I was her mark come hell or high water. I've heard of call girls using a well-timed cell call from someone else as an excuse to vamoose, but in this case it really sounded more like, "Oh, I've got a chance customer here who needs a lot of convincing, or I can go with a regular who's calling me. A bird in the hand, and all that." For those who know pipes, my choice in Vegas is a Kirsten, a black fullbent with a meerschaum bowl; smokes like a dream, and balances upright on its pedestal, waiting for me to pick it up. I'll smoke a full-blown meerschaum, too, or my Caminetto briar.

So far, with all these awesome and, in many cases, amusing suggestions, I'll probably go with asking what time she gets off work, or telling her that her perfume is really bothering me. "Excuse me, but I ordered a Negroni, not Eau de Parfum with a twist." I might also try, not, "I'm a cop," but more like, "...I don't think you should be asking me about this kind of business. As I would hate to see someone so charming in any kind of trouble, I suggest you lay low when you see me here." Or would it be better to say, "When I'm on-the-clock, I wear tan pants, if you catch my drift. Hitting on me is a bad plan"?

20. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "You're not my type. By the way, when do the attractive working girls start?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.