1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Offer!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Matty Ice, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an email offer from The Cosmopolitan for 2 nights free Sunday-Thursday valid January 9th - April 16th. I was in there one time two years ago to do the $100 promo. This works out perfect as we will be there the beginning of April. We have 3 nights booked at Aria using MyVegas rewards and now 2 nights at The Cosmopolitan!! What a great start to the trip!

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heard of several people getting this offer regardless of level of play. My girlfriend got this offer and it was good for a terrace studio. I never saw this offer come in my email though :-(

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with you..no emails here either...

4. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife got an email to, but her offer was not as good as mine.

Her's was "Book two nights and enjoy Wicked Spoon on us."

5. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not gotten an email and i ussually get ok offers. Wife got the wicked spoon one. My mom played their 100 promotion and has gotten nothing. I dont get it and never will

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen offers like that on their website. It seems likes the free room was sent to specific people. I can't imagine her losing more than $100 the last time she was there. I'd be surprised if it was even that much. We usually only go to Cosmo for food and Vesper bar. Though I'm staying there next month. I'll be concentrating my gaming there.

7. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

We also got an offer for 2 free nights or $150 FP and $75 resort credit. We also played only the $100 promo shortly after they opened. They must really be hurting for business. We booked the two nights in Feb but not sure if we can go since my husband had shoulder surgery this morning and we may have to cancel our trip. I think it's good until 4/15 so maybe we can still get it when we reschedule our trip.

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grrr I never get emails from Cosmo.

Do they have a VIP line to call for reservations like all the MGM hotels do?

9. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received a complimentary 4 nights and 125 in promo chips. They used to send out the 2 nights every so often but now they increased it to 4.

10. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont gambol much besides poker, i play some 25/hand BJ but not nearly enough to get comped. But i stayed there many nights and eat a lot at their restaurants so i dont know if that has something to do with it or if its just the luck of the draw.

11. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the offer as well. Kind of blew my mind. I did the $100 promo two years ago.. I actually won on "their" $100 FP after I lost my $100. I think I walked away $75 or so up (and very drunk after a couple hours of free martini's).

We haven't played there much at all since. Perhaps 20 mins last year.. They must be targeting players who had activity in the past, and I guess I had enough "coin in" from that promo to get the free room. My wife plays more than I do but only got the two buffet offer (she ran through her $100 faster than you can blink but came out pretty even in the end as well).

At any rate, sure beats the hell out of the Bally's room I had booked prior to getting this offer!

12. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was comped 4 nights 200 in fp and 100 food last trip in dec. I covered my comp per the host but havent received any new invites. Weird.

13. y2mulder

y2mulder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Already booked a 4 night trip to Mandalay starting this Saturday after they sent me a super-sized offer. Only played at Cosmo a couple times since they opened, mostly being one large day on the $100 offer when I signed up and cycled through a couple grand.

My Cosmo offer hit the inbox this morning. 2 nights comped....$330 in freeplay (!!)

That might be my whole lifetime theo. Spit out my coffee and booked it as fast as possible for Monday/Tuesday. No resort fees either. Mandalay trip got chopped in half immediately.

Vegas must be DYING right now. I am getting once in a lifetime offers from multiple properties. Good for me :beer:

14. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I was quite surprised at the offer I found in my inbox this morning. Room and $100 food credit…pretty standard. But then…$675 in promo chips. I’m no flea, but that’s way out of line with the action I’ve given them (black chip BJ and similar action in craps, but never more than an hour or two PER TRIP).

Now I’m trying to decide if it’s worth double booking my March trip to harvest the promo chips. Other than Wynn, I’ve burnt almost every other bridge (with respect to comps) on the strip. And I do want to actually stay at Cosmo someday. But $675 in promo chips (plus the $100 in food) is probably worth it, I think.

ETA: By comparison, my usual Cosmo offers are for free rooms and about $100-150 in extras (food + promo chips).

15. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theCarve- I got a similar offer the other day- 2 nights comp, plus $375 in free $$, which like you, is WAY above any play I've given them. I just booked 1/31 and 2/1 (night before Superbowl) and got the free rooms. I was going anyway, so this just helped the bankroll, as most rooms during this time, especially rooms like this, are $300+ a night. Hoping to at least stay on their radar and not break my bank doing so.

16. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed my host and asked why i get no love. I give them slot action and 130 avg bet for 16 hours od so a trip

17. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let us know what he/she says. I'm interested in what they say to you

18. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received the same offer; two free nights Sunday-Friday or $200 in resort credits if I booked Friday and Saturday.

This is perfect for my March Madness trip. I will hit them up Wed/Thurs and then use comps at V/P for Fri-Sat-Sun.

I thought about using it for my Super Bowl trip but I will stick with the Palazzo offer.

19. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the offer for two free nights and booked Friday and Saturday during the first weekend of march madness

20. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked 4/2 & 4/3 with this offer today! Super easy and took less than 5 minutes. :thumbsup:

I have a question though for anyone who has used this offer before. The confirmation email says "In addition to, and not reflected in reservation totals, guests will be subject to a nightly resort fee of $25 per room plus applicable taxes"

Is that a disclaimer with every reservation confirmation? Will the resort fee be waived on a comped room?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.