1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Two MGM Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DK528, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Coming out for SB weekend and have two comp offers from MGM of which I'd like to use one for two nights (Thurs/Fri of that weekend):

First offer
    --2 nights in renovated room
    --2 Pink tickets (I'd likely only use one)

Second offer:
    --4 nights in suite
    -- $200 resort credit
    -- $150 FP

Couple questions:

1) If I use the second offer only for 2 nights, will I get the resort credit and the FP? I realize I can call and ask (and I probably will) but wanted to ask since I started the thread.

2) If I get the resort credit & FP with staying only 2 nights, am I crazy to take the other offer? I think I am -- I can just buy a ticket to the concert for less than the extras.

The only reason I'd consider the first offer is because it's presumably a less expensive comp and I don't necessarily want to feel like I have to play up to the higher comp. But this is my first time staying at MGM and not sure if I'll stay there again, so why not take advantage of it? Sorry, doing a lot of back-and-forth in my head trying to plan this trip!

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a bit confused.

But, if you are looking to use ONLY ONE OFFER, then take the one that works. As to staying only two nights... just leave early.

If you want to use BOTH, then no, at least back to back.

3. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go with the second offer. From my own similar experience. I took the better offer and left one night early. Two weeks later I received my best offer yet. I guess the system calculates according to your time spent (ADT). The other reason is that, you may not get anything better in the future as mLife seems to be tightening up.

4. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if it was confusing --Both offers are good for that weekend and I'm trying to decide between the two.

5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take the better offer.
    Just play what you're comfortable playing.
    They're not going to "penalize" you for taking the better offer.
    They will send future offers based on your play, pure and simple.

6. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called up MGM and I can get the resort credit & freeplay and stay 2 nights so I switched my reservation!

Then heading to MO for 3 nights, that Saturday-Tuesday, so should be a good trip. Will report back with highlights :cheers:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.