1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET "Stay with us & you also get.."

Discussion in 'Comps' started by AceTen, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a bunch of "Stay with us & you also get.." offers from CET, but I have no idea how they work, but I want to use them!! It says I have to be staying on a corresponding offer, but there aren't any other room offers with the same code. I guess I'm just confused. Any help would be appreciated!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    call the reservation give them the offer code that should work also you can do it on line.

sign into account put offer code into for reservation and book it

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are usually just add ons with a certain time period for use.

Call down and they should help you out.

Generally I print a copy of the offer and show it at check in and they help me out there.

4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right - these are offers you get and as long as you are staying at a qualifying cet property you will be eligible for the offer by simply going to the total rewards desk.

5. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is so awesome. I have a few that all overlap when I'll be there in Feb. I'll give it a shot!

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I did yesterday, already had 4 nights booked on a comp and got an email saying Stay with us and receive $50 in freeplay. I called up the number and just asked if they could apply that $50 to my existing reservations and they said no problem! Took a whole 5 minutes.

7. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I currently have a room booked with a $500 freeplay offer. You think they would add another "stay with us and also get" offer on top of that?? Guess it doesn't hurt to ask!

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably not, but like you said it won't hurt to ask.

9. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked, they said no. Not really shocked, but it didn't hurt to try!

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you have choose one ,which ever is best for you

11. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    trying to understand this, i'm currently booked on a comp offer at paris for four nights and a free dooney bourke purse for the wife. i also have stay with us and receive $xx free play. can i call them and get the free play in addition to the purse offer?

12. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No you can only use one offer at a time. So you have to choose the purse offer or the FP offer.

13. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reason this is confusing is that, on the website, CET doesn't correctly group the "Stay with us and you also get..." offers. I only know this because I actually received the mailer for one some time ago and I've use them a few times. Usually, offers that say that are in a few parts: usually a room comp plus two or three other add-ons like show tickets, food credit, pool credit, free play, etc. But on the website, the pieces are all shown separately and it's hard to match them up. They can help you if you call, but basically these are the only types of offers on the website that you can combine because they are technically one offer, you just have to identify all the matching pieces.

I've heard conflicting stories on other offer types where some people, through their hosts, have been able to make back to back reservations for the same trip with different offers, effectively allowing them to use more than one on the same trip, but this doesn't seem to be normal.

14. im2sassy

im2sassy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Could someone tell me what CET means? TYVM

15. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It refers to Caesars Entertainment. The company that owns Caesars Palace, Harrah's, The Quad, Flamingo, Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood and Rio in Las Vegas.

16. im2sassy

im2sassy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! :nworthy:

17. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think CET marketing is BONKERS!

Sample of my Caesar's "Stay with us offers...". Now if I could combine all of these on 1 trip that would be nice (all seem to be valid in Jan.). :beer:

If I understand some of the posts here, it seems I can combine 1 resort credit and 1 FP (reel rewards) on same trip. But can I combine with a concert ticket (like Seinfeld or Shania Twain) or slot tournament offer too? Does not sound like it.

$125 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers to play @ any Caesars property! Present your Total Rewards card & valid ID to the cashier's cage, no coupon needed. Valid when booked on code: LVX1CZRV4/LVX1CZRV5/LVX1CZRV6

Offer valid 11/01/13 - 01/30/14

$125 resort credit to use @ any Caesars property! Restrictions apply. Just charge the cost to your room, no coupon needed. Valid when booked on code: LVX1CZRV4/LVX1CZRV5/LVX1CZRV6

Offer valid 11/01/13 - 01/30/14

$125 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers to play @ any Caesars property! Present your Total Rewards card & valid ID to the cashier's cage, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem.

Offer valid 01/01/14 - 02/28/15

$125 resort credit to use @ any Caesars property! Restrictions apply. Just charge the cost to your room, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem.

Offer valid 01/01/14 - 02/28/15

$125 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers to play @ any Caesars property! Present your Total Rewards card & valid ID to the cashier's cage, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem.

Offer valid 01/01/14 - 12/31/14

$125 resort credit to use @ any Caesars property! Restrictions apply. Just charge the cost to your room, no coupon needed! Must be booked on corresponding hotel offer to redeem.

Offer valid 01/01/14 - 12/31/14

$50 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers to play @ any Caesars property. Restrictions apply. Only valid when booked on: LVX2D4R2F.

Offer valid 01/02/14 - 04/30/14

$50 in Reel Rewards or table vouchers to play @ any Caesars property. Restrictions apply. Only valid when booked on: LVX2D4R2F.

$20 food & beverage credit @ any Caesars owned outlet. Restrictions apply. Charge the Dining Cost to your room, no coupon needed. Only valid when booked on: LVX2D4R2F.

18. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past I have been able to combine them all.

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you cant combine if there tied to a stay.
    each offer has a stay included so you have to choose which one you want

and theres the 72 hour change of proprty rule

20. jrp227

jrp227 Formerly KingJasonSlots on YT :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just managed to combine a southwest airlines gift card promo and a birthday freeplay and slot play promo which was entirely meant to be a separate required stay. I also simutaneously used freeplay coupons and free food coupons. This was in Lake Tahoe and just last night. For New Years, I combined the birthday offer with the 'stay with us and you receive' promo. I get the sense this "isnt allowed', but the people at total rewards have the ability to override the system and you just have to be nice. Perhaps I lucked out but Im mentioning this to show it is not impossible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.