1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Two tickets to love gone!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TOUR, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to make my first atempt to get the 2 tickets to Love only to find the reward is gone. Anybody know why and if its likely to come back ? thanks

2. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, rewards come and go all the time. They may just have used up the allocated amount of that particular one at this time.
    More may become available and the reward will go back up, most likely it will cost more as that seems to be the going trend with MyVegas.
    Are you at all interested in the other shows, Zarkana or KA? If so, I would grab that reward as back up, but don't reserve your seat right away, then if the Love comes back soon you can return that unused reward, get your points back and buy the LOVE Tix. This way you have show Tix for your trip.
    Good luck!

3. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Skully i might just try that. Realy would like the Love tickets though

4. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in the same boat as you. Thought about Ka as an alternate, but its dark when I'm going. Zarkana is dark too.

Dagnabbit.

5. DiggerGRB

DiggerGRB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O tickets gone too.

I was planning on buying a ticket to O and this morning it is gone. I hope it comes back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.