1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone tried Firefly Car Rentals yet?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by OKC Gal, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wanting to know about the experience...

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used them on our trip two weeks ago, very little up sell compared to some of the others. The first car they gave me, had a low coolant light come on before we left the building. So they knocked $10 off the bill.
    Both cars had 40-50k on them, but the second one a 2013 focus was fine and very easy on gas. Only a small sign, so their counter is kinda hard to see, but its just to the left of Dollar. No line at all, so I’ll give them a try if their cheapest next trip also.

3. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    THANK YOU! Prices are awful for my trip in mid-January.

4. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry no experience with Firefly but doing a test run with Ace Car rental. We have 7 in our group and have been shopping for a minivan which like all rental car rates is off the charts right now. Anyway we had a minivan for about $190 for three days and today ACE posted $19 per day for a total of $79. We booked it, moving up to a 8 person full size van which is good enough for a bunch of guys in their 40's who drink too much beer :beer: Let you know how ACE goes.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like Firefly is a "price conscious" offshoot of Hertz. I would suspect they are using Hertz's older rental cars, as was reported about with the car with 40K+ miles on it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.