1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palms- Getting Desperate?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not been there in over two years since I started visiting the cosmo and they cancelled two slots tournaments on me. I think they are getting desperate though as they are now sending me offers again. 275 fp, limo and passes to the club. I actually just got an email for a Superbowl Party invite. I replied and said I couldn't make it but keep me in mind for any slot tournaments. I think they must be hard up to be emailing me. The player development guy said he would put a package together for me if I want to come out at anytime. It is a nice feeling to be wanted since I am not a High Roller but I wonder how bad it has gotten over there.

Paperposter- I know you play there. Are they pretty desperate currently for players

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no actualy new ceo

there doing new player developement

becuase you used to play there ,they want to entice you back most properties are like that.

they just redid nines steak house

new players club

they redid there bj rules back to the way they used to be just as good as mlife now.

there realy throwing around money if you give them some play.

there a locals of strip propert an there slow .

they need new nite clubs and there working on that once that happens they will be fine

there buffets are always pacpeck

its slowly coming back.

but there feeding me realy well and comping me great

psss i was invited to superbowl party also

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  3. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may give them a try in june for a bachelor party. See what they offer me. I wish i was near for tbe party

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i was invited a few weeks ago for the supper bowl but my actaul invite came in the mail today,

i might go see larry the cable guy at the pearl

there doing a nines openning i belive in januaray so i might hit that party up i love that steak house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.