1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Light Voted best nightclub

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lasvegas_limo_driver, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not too hard to believe for anyone who has actually been there, there is no other club like it in the city period.

3. GoFlamesGo

GoFlamesGo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been there yet, what makes it stand out? just the look or anything else stand out?

4. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much every aspect of the club, the bar service and table service were outstanding, the security works very well, thats coming from my former bouncers POV, they hang back and are not an ominous presence but when needed they take care of things and quick and clean. The layout of the club makes it not seem like you are packed in a sardine club (HAZE) also which is a huge plus, the lighting, video display screens and entire production aspect as well is better than any I have experienced. The added aspect of the Cirque acrobats performing is a huge plus and the sound system itself is top notch as well, which when you have some of the top if not the top DJs in the world really is not surprising. Honestly from our two visits there is really nothing I could say bad about the place in the least, looking forward to spending next Friday night there again.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They basically rated that way because of the DJ's they draw. If it was overall by size and big name DJ's, then hakkasan should be number one. I think that between Marquee, Light, Hakkasan and XS are all great. By far table service is cheaper at XS, but smaller venue. who knows, everyone likes clubs for different reasons

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.