1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas just started playing again

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Iu25, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing this a year ago in Sept or so when it first came out and cashed in for like 3 nice things out in Vegas last April. I came back and started playing again this year and I am having a hard time getting enough chips, what am I missing? I play mobile and try to collect about 3 times a day from my phone, but it takes forever to get enough chips to play. Not to mention how long it takes on the mobile version. You spin on there get, 700 chips which multiplies to about 2300 or so and you get about 6 spins. Its kind of pointless if you cant even level up but once a week or two if that, not to mention the challenges, they take forever to finish. Is there a way to get more chips like we used to get back in the day? I remember the good days of getting like 200k a day by clicking links! That was great! Thanks in advance!

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Things have changed drastically since last Sept. And especially in the last week when they reduced the chip collections from the hotel.

Best way to get chips now is through the daily spin. 50+ friends and spin every day and you should get about 50k chips per day between the spin and hotel collections.

Also follow one of the "friends" groups on myvegas. There are some good threads for chip sharing and the links sent out by MGM. The links are worth a few k a day in red chips.

Personally I don't think the the chip shares between friends is worth it. Since the links are only good for 20 clicks, unless your actively waiting for someone to share and jump on it immediately, the link will be dead by the time you see it. It takes hours of non stop waiting and clicking to get 20k.

3. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up! Ive been spinning everyday, but decided not to clog up my friends list again with people playing it. I know it hurts my daily spin amt but I cant deal with all those people like I did last year! Im back up to like 25k in lp but only about 2.5 months till Vegas. Was hoping to get a decent food credit but im just not sure its gonna happen! Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.