1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

fizz review elton johns new bar in ceasars

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went last nite picture will be up later.

very small place to chill out.

5 banqutee boths
    one long table in the middle
    and a long bar to drink at
    private table up stairs

its a champaigne bar so yes they had great champaigne by the glass and some are very pricey.the cheapest was 12$ which is not bad i belive it was chandon.

what i found nice there bottle service was pretty cheap vodka started around 350$ a bottle and a magnum of belvedere was around 750$.

if you want a place to pick up chicks this isnt it but if you with a group of people or not into the whole edm club scence great alernative.

i belive the door code will be no cover charge and they seemed to be relaxed about the shoes colored shirt thing,just dress fashionable you will be fine, that could be converse , jeans and t shirt and nice leather jacket.

they where pretty mellow and cool over there

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Thanks for reviewing this. I like champagne bars but this sounds different than the norm. It doesn't have small intimate booths and seating areas? You're from NY I'm talking about champagne bars like Flute and the Bubble Lounge.

When you first posted about Fizz I figured that is what it would look like. But from your description it sounds more like a group place with the big tables and banquet booths. Seems like a weird style for a champagne bar but maybe catering just to groups makes more sense in Vegas.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ill draw a sketch later but 5 boths all in a circle row probaly holds 8 to 10 people if need for bottle serveice .

then a big cominal table in the midle and a bar.
    its very small and intimate

ps they have finger food too.

its not over priced on stuff ,beer was 7 dollars ,so its in line with other place.

but if you dont want edm music and a upscale place to hang this is the place.
    it will cater to all people across the board without have to realy deal with db door man situation and no cover charge is a plus

4. KenoKing

KenoKing Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be at Caesars next weekend. I saw they opened this up a couple weeks ago. Didn't bother to step inside but it looked swank from what I could tell.

I'm not into Champagne though. Likely going to just browse for 5 minutes quickly and run away.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its a full bar and food so you dont have just drink chapignie

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not the best pictures but you will get the idea

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.