1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booked my cheapest vegas trip yet!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by lylesvegas, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lylesvegas

lylesvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I live in Knoxville Tennessee and last week booked a Feb 8th - 10th vegas getaway. I know its not a long stay but we fly out at 5:45 am Eastern time and land 9:54 am Vegas time. That gives us pretty much all day Saturday and all day Sunday. The flight home leaves at 12:40 pm on Monday so not like its a crazy early flight. Price for hotel and airfare staying at Harrahs is 297.83 per person!! To me it seemed like a no brainer right?????

2. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That seems like a pretty good deal considering airfare (at least from Chicago) is usually at least 250 PP. Enjoy your trip! Beware though, CET properties are now charging for early check in if you are not a Diamond member (not sure about platinum) so you will likely have to stow your luggage when you get there until check in time.

3. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an awesome deal last OCT when I went, RT flight and 3 nights at 4 Queens for a total of $181.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.