1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle service rates

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by rdrfn70, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdrfn70

rdrfn70 Low-Roller

Been a couple years since I had Bottle Service... But does anyone know the going rates at some clubs? I would save me some time searching around. Thx

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Hyde earlier this year and table service was a $2k minimum. Hope that helps

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of variables.
    what club
    how many girls/guys
    if they have a dj
    when

Most clubs till march are 1000-1500. near dance floor or dj booth 1500-2500. an awesome table at hakkasan, light or marquee 3k up

4. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Totally absurd, IMO.

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

A friend of mine is having his bachelor party in Vegas this weekend and the plan is for Marquee on Saturday night. The guy who arranged the table(s) said it would be $150 per person for around a dozen guys. I don't know any details about the location of the tables but the guy who arranged it is a west coaster who frequents Vegas clubs.

6. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1800 sounds absurd but a buck fifty pp is not that bad. I've never done bottle service but it sounds like a bulk of the charge is actually for the table reservation. How much liquor do you actually get for $1800?

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

The only times I've ever done tables in Vegas is when we've had large groups and its always been around that on a per person basis. I think its 1 bottle per 3 people requirement. So however many drinks you get out of one bottle divided by 3. Its not a lot of money at all when dealing with a group, think about how easily you can drop a couple of hundred per person at a club without even having the convenience of a reserved seating area.

Here in NY I haven't done bottles for a while unless it was a work thing (in which case I don't really pay attention to the price) but I know it used to be roughly the same when we did it with friends. A lot of times clubs would just make it a minimum per person, instead of a minimum number of bottles. So something like a $150 per person tab however you wanted to order it - bottles or individual drinks. I used to like that because then we'd get a table so anyone who wanted to can come by and sit, but whatever friends were in the club could just put their drinks on the same tab.

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for every 1 person that dislikes the prices of tables there are 100 more in line waiting to get a table. Drinks average $10 at vegas nightclubs, yes a normal jack and coke at a bar is $3.00 or so. Most clubs bottle prices start at $350 but average shelf brand is $400. Add tax and tip and your up $100 or so a bottle. All the clubs run minimums, which means your minimum bill will be $1500 or whatever they quote, but if you order a bottle of vsop or something that runs 2k, well thats your fault. There are actually bottle that run 20-50k.

the 1800 that was quoted by Marquee is an outside table, inside tables are 2500+. I can say its a little cold here right now and its not totally closed off, but not bad, unless the wind is blowing super hard from the sides of the openings. Dont think a host would say $150 a head, thats most likely how the guy contacting the clubs put it. hosts are selling tables, not heads.

When i go other cities im happy to see a $100 tab from drinking, but most places other than vegas bars close at 2 or 3. I dont go out , unless i have clients till midnight.

9. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Right, that was how the guy arranging the bachelor party put it in an email letting people know of all the various costs for the weekend. I just looked at his email again and he actually wrote $120 per person, but I'm not sure how many people he was counting but I think its somewhere around a dozen.

10. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Assuming you are going by the end of the year:

Haze has 1 champagne/ 1 grey goose combo every night $450. I believe they have a BOGO until the end of the year also. Price does not include auto gratuity, tax, tip for host or anything else.

Issac Curry is the host you would want to contact for this one.

Isaac Curry - 702.900.6755 - [email protected]

11. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone is putting deals out there, basically you need to find a club. If you are really shopping for table service prices then lower tier places will be cheaper of course.

12. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kickin, dumb question but the price they are quoting you is that the all in number meaning including tax, autogratuity, etc or is that the $ amount you are committing to spend before that is added on? On a $1400 commit with tax (8%) autogratuity (20%) you're at $1792 already which puts you at $150/person.

13. Kickin

Kickin Flea

He wrote that number doesn't include tips, I don't know about tax. When I've gotten bottle service or agreed to a minimum spend in the past they didn't include tip, I can't recall if they included tax.

14. rdrfn70

rdrfn70 Low-Roller

That helps... What clubs do you guys suggest? I want to spend around 150-200 pp two of us, me and my girl, I usually just grab another couple who wants to split it if necessary... I just want a DJ, good vibe, doesn't have to be top of the line but lots of good looking people and fun!! Thanks

15. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    rd---The 150-200 pp, if you add another couple are you reducing the pp amount to then 75-100 pp or adding into the total?

The Haze deal with autogratuity and tax alone is $576 and that's not including tips to host, busboy and possibly bouncer. For 2 that's above your spend limit you posted, for 4 it's 150/pp w/o any other drinks, shots, etc.

If $400 total is what you hope to spend all in I couldn't make any suggestions club wise if you are looking for a table.

16. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    weekdays will be alot cheaper just a hint.

but 400 for 4 people wont cut it for bottle srevice.

i suggest you just pay the cover where you want to go maybe buy advanced tickets the girs could probaly get in free and use the rest to drink you will probaly come out ahead

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what you think is good looking is differnt than anybody else.like right now way to many cowboy hats and wrangler jeans in vegas but its rodeo week and thats whats hot.

basicaly you are going for vibe and party and possible a brand name dj or celebretard

18. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your not getting a table anywhere for less that $600 and thats weekdays. You could work something at voodoo ,ghost bar or moon. The slower places might offer 2 bottle minimum, but even then your 350 a bottle plus about 20% for tax and tip. if im around the nights your here, i can walk you in to most clubs msot nights.

19. GoFlamesGo

GoFlamesGo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not true.

I usually go to haze, tryst and Hyde and pay about 400, 350 and 525 respectively. Always good for up to 4 people.

20. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to want a table at possibly XS and Marquee (2 different nights of course) around the first weekend in June so we probably will be in Vegas Thursday through Tuesday.

There will be about 10 of us with almost everyone else being a first timer.

There's that and a couple days we will want a cabana at one or more of the pools. Maybe Palms, Marquee, Mandalay, and/or XS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.