1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wicked Spoon?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by KazooTom, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's been a while, but we really enjoyed our experience at the Wicked Spoon during our previous visits. Does anyone know of any discount coupons available for Wicked Spoon? We would also like to hear from anyone who's been there recently about their experience.

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got a BOGO when we did our new member identity swipe back in September.

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as actually food...

Crab legs were good. Made to order macaroni with options like shrimp and lobster toppings was excellent. BBQ shrimp and grits. That's best I can remember. I don't think it was worth the full price if we hadn't had the BOGO but it was very, very good

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoy Wicked Spoon, last visit in October. People rave about Bacchanal at Caesars, but I still put WS a step above!

5. AZYankee

AZYankee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there the end of October. Did not find any discounts but enjoyed it better than Caesars' Bacchanal. The music was at a normal level and types where you could hold a conversation. The food was also much better in our estimation. A little high though for a Sunday night of $41+ apiece.

6. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. Doesn't sound like there are many discount options for Wicked Spoon. We already have their identity card so the new member spin won't work for us. They are a bit pricey, but everything was very good on our last visit.

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not commonly discounted but worth the price. IMHO a small step below Bacchanal but still very very good.

8. Nooro

Nooro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi What is the BOGO new member swipe?? How do I sign up? New member of what?

9. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you sign up for identity (cosmos players club card), you can swipe it thru some key machine that awards various prizes. $5 free play, $40 dining credit, WS BOGO, etc. you can't do the $100 loss rebuy offer if you do the swipe. You do the $100 one day and your swipe the next. Or at least that's how it worked back in September.

10. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BOGO = Buy One Get One

When you are a new sign up for their Identity Card (slot club) they usually have a promotion. One of the choices was a free buffet, so for two of us it would be a BOGO. We chose the $100 loss rebate when we were there several years ago, so any current new member promotion does not apply to us. However, it never hurts to go to the club desk and ask if there are any promotions, sometimes they get generous.

11. Nooro

Nooro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    THanks Kazoo!!

12. theghost

theghost Stuck at work, but should find a poker table

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I ate there Wednesday after receiving an email out of no where for 2 free buffets. While redeeming the buffets I noticed the Identity counters all had a 2 for 1 ad for Wicked Spoon.

Might not hurt to stop by and ask

13. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up on the 2-4-1 ads at the Identity counters. We'll keep a watch out for them when we are there in (wow) only 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.