1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

January 24th weekend

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by k2smooth, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is going on that weekend? I'm flying out to Vegas on the 19th. We are renting a car and going to Laughlin for a few days. We are looking to move to Vegas or NW AZ so this trip is a "scouting" trip to NW AZ because we have done scouting in Vegas. I want to come back to Vegas for 1 night that way we don't have to get up early and drive from Laughlin to the airport in Vegas. Looking at room prices they are normal the weekend before and after that but the prices are a lot higher that weekend. Is there a huge convention in town or something?

Also if anyone has advice on moving to NW AZ that would be great. I have been there several times and love it. This will be the wife's first trip to AZ. Looking from lake Havasu city to Kingman to bullhead city/Laughlin area.

2. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe World of Concrete is usually around that time of the month. Pretty big convention I'd say 40 to 50k.

just looked up the covention calendar...
    World Of Concrete ends the 01/24 (50k attendees)
    and
    Las Vegas Market is 01/26-01/30 (50k attendees)

I'm sure that the both are making the prices pretty high.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.