1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Duplicate reward purchase.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by wysiwyg, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I book the same reward twice, does it get declined at purchase or at redemption ? I'm not 100% sure if the reward is the same (new description or amount of points) since I last purchased it.

2. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you try to purchase a reward with a limit of one it will tell you something went wrong. MyVegas has said if it lets
    You purchase it there shouldn't be any issue but I had tried to redeem two pastries at Aria that were from different batches and the less than intelligent guy at mlife couldn't figure out what to do.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it is different points than the first time you redeemed for the reward, then it is considered a new batch of that reward. You should be OK to redeem for it.

4. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I guess I will try and see how it goes. The reward I have in mind is the Bellagio lunch buffet (used to be just called lunch, but now called breakfast or lunch so guess it's a different batch?). Otherwise I may try the pastry at Aria but not sure if they changed the points since there's no way of telling by just looking at past history)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.