1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Not able to book show tickets for 2014 yet!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jenblase, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Just called to book my 2 tickets to LOVE for January 12th, and the rep told me that the 2014 dates have not been released yet and to call back later this week or early next week. Seems odd as it's almost December.

Thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else was thinking of calling for 2014 tickets!

2. RileyP

RileyP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You probably should call back to speak with someone else. I booked two tickets for January 17th through the MyVegas redemption line. My seats are in Section 200. I also booked two tickets for Tournament of Kings as well. I think I called last week!

3. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Huh, I just called again, and this girl said the same thing... I said "well someone else was able to book for Jan. 17" and she goes, "it doesn't have to do with the date, it's because it's next year." :grrr:

She even asked a supervisor and said they did not have the booking codes available for this show yet. RileyP, was it LOVE that you booked, or another Cirque show?

4. cbkb101

cbkb101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to book 2 tickets to Zumanity for January 20th 2 weeks ago. However, when I tried to book my ticket to O, I was told the dates were not available yet. :hmmm:

5. RileyP

RileyP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is crazy! Yes - it is for Love on Friday night, January 17, 2014 LOL! I have my seat numbers and a confirmation code as well, not just the code on the MyVegas reward, but the actual confirmation code. I gave the reservations person mine and my husband's MLife Numbers and he said that I needed to pick up the tickets before 4:00 PM on the day of the show, at any MGM box office.

If you go to the Ticketmaster website, there are tickets available through December 2014!!! Maybe they are confused that THIS COMING YEAR is 2014 and you are asking for tickets for 2014, not 2015??

I had no problem with Tournament of Kings either.

I think I am actually going to call the MGM Box Office to see if my tickets are legit! They better be - that was 208,000 hard earned loyalty points - as you know!

Good luck to you trying to sort this out - please let me know the outcome.

6. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked Love as well for Jan 25th

It possible they are already sold out of Myvegas seats for the specific day your are trying to get. But, I also booked three Love seats for Saturday, Jan 25th...so they are selling for January 2014.

7. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

So weird!! Guess I'll try calling again today!

8. becker80

becker80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also booked Love tickets for January 30th. Had to talk to 2 different people. I booked 2 weeks ago.

9. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The have the codes for "O" now. I was able to book my tickets for late January.

Not sure about other shows.

10. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guys, I am going to get the Vegas reward for 1 standard ticket to Love if you buy another one for $104, when I get my Vegas reward do I automatically make reservations or do I wait until I get there and buy the other ticket?

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You HAVE to book the ticket thru the MyVegas line. The phone number is on the redemption e-mail you receive.

As far as the Love tickets for January - they have indicated that they only ones loaded into the system are the BOGO's. The single & double tickets were not yet loaded. (I have called around 5 times over the last 2 weeks). One supervisor indicated they were supposed to be loaded by 11/30 as Corporate was getting upset with the number of complaints they were receiving from people who could not book. When I checked the other day, they knew they still had the deadline but figured that the holiday week would not see anything done on it and it would probably be Monday or Tuesday.

Easter again..:
  12. RileyP

RileyP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must have been lucky because I used my 2 premium tickets reward (208000 pts) around 2 weeks ago for Friday January 17th. Maybe I called just before the confusion started with the tickets for the new year but I confirmed my tickets just a few days ago and they are fine. Section 200 too!

13. cbkb101

cbkb101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to book my tickets to see O on 1/23/14 about a half hour ago, so now I have 2 shows booked for 2014. Maybe try again.

14. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Thanks for all of the feedback; I will call again today!

15. danegal

danegal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been able to book Zarkana tickets? I've tried yesterday and today and they are saying they still aren't released. Trying to book for February.

16. freez111

freez111 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started trying to book a single Love seat for Jan 4 on November 1st. was told at that time "myvegas tickets for that date had not been provided yet, would you like a refund?" If not try back in two weeks, I did at two weeks, November 15th and was told the exact same thing...called back Dec 1st and again was told the same thing and would i like my points returned.

I said no, could i try a different date? they said no dates were provided yet for January for Love...try again mid December. They also asked if i wanted to change to a different show...I do not. Its Love or none.

I will try again every two weeks until my trip but seems odd to me, anybody else getting this for that timeframe? It is right after the blacked out dates but during a slow week at vegas.

any help is appreciated

17. hockeyrobin1

hockeyrobin1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked two tickets to Love on Jan 4th last night.

18. Sierra

Sierra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the head's up! I just went and booked 3 for our family for Love on Jan 2nd. I was denied up until today. Had been getting the same "call back in two weeks", answer.

19. danegal

danegal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for letting us know! I was just able to book for Zarkana so it looks like all the seats are open for 2014.

20. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

OK, so this is ridiculous. I call today (am on the phone with them right now) and I get all the way through the process, even picking out my seats (Sec. 200, Row O, seats 13-14) which I thought were great seats.. then my rep says she is unable to book the tickets because her system froze up. So she transfers me to another rep who already has my information up, she goes to look for Jan. 12th and says, "oh that's a blackout date!"

$*&#$(#%()$*%$*%$#*%)$*%)$*%)#*%()#*%!!!!!!

mother f-er!!!

So I try to stay calm and explain that this is the THIRD time I've called and it was never mentioned that this was a blackout date and then I asked, what are the blackout dates and she starts going, "January 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13... basically it goes until the 30th and then you could book for the 31st..." So I lay into her saying that this is ridiculous, I know other people have booked tickets for those dates, so how is it that it's a blackout date for ME? She said "oh, it's this booking code, for the two premium tickets that there's blackout dates." WTF??

And then of course you can't go online to see what the blackout dates are because it's SOLD OUT right now.

I am soooo frustrated. I'm on hold for a supervisor right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.