1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Super Bowl party invitations

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Birdie7, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't gotten nothing from Orleans other than free tourneys.

If someone has at least 2 invites that you won't be using from any Hotel, please send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.

Looking forward to being there and rooting for the dog. Last year the dog came thru.:beer:

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving with friends and family!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got mine from MSS and I'm not using it, but normally the named person on the invite, must check-in.

Unless you meant someone who will be in Vegas, but not attending the SB party?

3. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to some that I was never asked for an ID but you never know. If you are willing to mail it to me just PM me and I will give you the address and let me know what I can do for you in case I can use it.

It would be best if the person with the invite was present but maybe not necessary.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I've received multiple invites from different properties, but all name me as the invitee. I doubt they can be transferred

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  5. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Will you be in town for Super Bowl Sunday?

6. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How true is this? I talked to the host at the 4 queens about all the invites I receive from them for tourneys, and asked why I didn't get a Super Bowl invitation. I was told that after looking at my profile that I had chosen tournaments as my choice of interest in a form I filled out a while back. So if I had chosen Special Events maybe I would of gotten one. I don't know if that sounds right. With the Downtown Grand opening up, I doubt I will play much there again anyways.

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My invite won't help you. I know for a fact they issue a package of tickets to the party when the person checks into the hotel. Good luck.

Just curious about your 4Q/Grand comment. What is your game of choice?

8. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likely. Still have to make sure work will permit it, but right now it looks like I am in

The plans have changed
  9. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Mostly slots there at the 4Q.

However Craps is my favorite but because the mrs prefers slots, I end up playing a lot more slots late into the night.

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am still trying to see if i can get into the superbowl party at aria for 3 ppl and the host said there still hasnt been any plans set yet since it is chinese new year that same weekend. She said she would let me know in the next week or so if she could get me tix. Has anyone gotten an invite to aria's yet?

11. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They should have another great party I imagine.:beer:

12. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

That sounds great. Let me know if you are coming for sure as it gets closer and it looks like a lock:beer:

13. Birdie7

Birdie7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still looking for a party but it looks like a lot of the Parties aren't finalized yet.

14. PSUNut69

PSUNut69 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in town for a conference from Saturday until Thursday. I heard the whole town is crazy packed for "the big game". Did anyone ever go to Emeril's Stadium and watch the game?

15. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I havent been for superbowl but i have been for regular games. It is a great place to watch the games. I was actually there when they first opened for the afc/nfc championship games and the place is a mad house unless you reserve a table or section. But for regular nba games, it is awesome.

Btw, if they are selling tables/sections for superbowl, im sure they are sold out. They fill up fast.

16. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my invite for mgm's party. Just sent my host at aria to see what is going on there. Might switch my reservation to MGM now.

17. PSUNut69

PSUNut69 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you think a single guy sitting at the bar would need a reservation?

18. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. In fact, I don't think the bars take reservations. you just have to get there incredibly early to claim your spot. I would guess at least a few hours before the game.

The plans have changed
  19. zephyrm

zephyrm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious as to what level of play is needed for Super Bowl parties? We typically get comped a few nights of each trip at the lower Mlife properties like NYNY, MC, and MGM but haven't ever seen an invite to a SB party.

20. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received for the second year in a row Orleans invite to one of the big ballrooms upstairs with 3 nights comped (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Smaller print says rated play is required / was required. Went last year and there was food in a buffet type presentation, open bar, GINORmous screens and lots of people enjoying THE Big Game. At the half you could go out in the hallway and make additional second 1/2 bets if you desired. It was a lot of fun and had a good sound system. They gave wrist bands for entry (2 persons) so you could go in and out. I am sure the high-rollers had a ballroom / area somewhere. It just wasn't with the crowd I was with.

If it is the same this year I can report next year that is the way it is. I can only say what it was like last year at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.