1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

question with buying presales

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Dark_Mark, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So myself and a group of friends bought presales (Redfoo at XS Dec 21) and this is the first time im doing this because I know its easier to get in the club that way (last time for Afrojack with a group of 15, we paid $250 to cut about 400 people to get to the front of the line, to pay to get in, which was fine) and it says to be there by 1030, how strict are they with that? have you guys done this before? can you show up a little later?

2. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are there by about 1045-11, you should be fine. Anything later (depending on the night) you run the risk of not being let in. You will go in before the general admission crowd but not before the VIPs buying bottles or groups of hot girls. You shouldn't be in line more than 20 min.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, to be honest i have seen people waiting for while even though they have presale. XS has 5-6 lines. Table, vip, ladies, presale and GA. The biggest thing is how many people are in your group? if you are a big group of guys, i would be there early. If you have mixed group and good looking ladies, then you might be ok till 11 ish.

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not a clubber at all but when you buy presale can you get there early(lets say 10) get in, get a stamp and come back later when they place is alive (midnight) and not wait at all for re entry

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    some clubs let re entry some dont

6. Dark_Mark

Dark_Mark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we are 50/50 (4/4) with the ladies going all out with looking great (they know how the clubs work ;-) ) ok so I am a little happier with 1045-11. so Limo driver, are you a vegas limo driver? we are wanting one for a few trips on our dec 19-22 weekend trip!

Thank you guys for the info on this, and I will make sure we get there around right before 11 and hope for the best. Redfoo brings a good crowd but I know it wont be as bad as Afrojack July 4th weekend. OMG

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

this will answer your questions about limo dr. its his website.im sure you can pm him and he will be happy to help you.

http://infinityentertainmentllc.com/

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always looking to help people on the boards. I dont drive limos anymore, but i can schedule them with handpicked drivers. As far as the clubs, it can be interesting at some clubs and yes xs doing the prebuy is ok, but like I said waiting in line can kind of suck. Anytime there is a big draw talent at any club it seems the lines get a little slower and the clubs will pack the room up. A room that usually holds 2800, now has 3200. My biggest thing is if you have ladies, they like to sit and chat. I will always say groups over 6 maybe 8, its better to get a table. most clubs table minimums are $1500 to start. yes there are some cheaper, but just put $1500 into the budget. XS doing 1500 outside, 2-2500 for inside and 3k up for good tables.Granted sometimes that number is workable, and early is better. People think they can show up at 1 and there will be a table reserved still. Not necessarily, if they can sell it, they will. Most clubs feelings is if your not checked in by 1130,12 then your not showing up. Thats why some hosting companies take deposits, and thats why clubs do presales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.