1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Seattle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by gmille58, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmille58

gmille58 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just found this board due to a link from 2+2 for BeeeJay's latest trip report. I am 43 and have been around poker/gambling since middle school, starting with nickle dime quarter poker games with my friends. I dealt poker to put myself through college, and have been to Vegas 5 times and am going again in exactly two weeks. I am so excited now it makes it difficult to concentrate on work!

My typical Vegas trip now is mostly blackjack and some pai gow tiles, with one poker day. I usually make a couple of roulette straight bets (23 Red) and some slot play to sit with my wife as she plays them. My wife plays some blackjack as well, but she mostly plays slots, which results in comped rooms and resort credit, which usually results in our food for a typical three night stay being free as well. After reading the Beeejay trip reports, I will throw in some VP play as well this trip.

I may put together a TR this time, if there is anything interesting. I doubt that there will be much though, as we are an early 40s couple, married 15 years, and my wife never drinks, and I rarely do, never to excess in Vegas, so how wild can it get?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Good luck on your trip and hope you win big!!

3. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, follow WA Stater!

4. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the forums.

Go Hawks!

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hi gmille and welcome to the board.

Not all trip reports are as wild as BeeeJays. Actually, I don't think any of them are. My point is, if you want to do a trip report, please do. There are all types of folks on the board with differing interests so don't worry if you can't keep up with BeeeJay. :wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.